Warrington V Fev .Sun 18th 1600

Stratobill

Who Do You Think Will Win   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Win, lose or draw

• Warrington To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw after 80 mins
    • Warrington by Golden Point (extra time)
    • Fev by Golden Point (extra time)

This week my prediction is more of a dream. Touchline Conversion by Briggs in extra time for Fev to win through . Wire 24-26 Fev . Attendance 7800. Come on be confident , Up the Super Rovers :D :D

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't see us getting anywhere too close to be honest, i'll settle for who ever plays giving it their best shot and concentrating on the league with a fully fit squad

Warrington 36 - 18 Rovers

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

I've got a really good funny feeling bout this one! Micky higham says today in league express that he sees us as a super league class, team! I think it will be closer than some expect. Hope we stay with them throughout so we can av something to sing about, and who nos weirder things av happened!

Wolves 36-40 fev!!

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

can't see us getting anywhere too close to be honest, i'll settle for who ever plays giving it their best shot and concentrating on the league with a fully fit squad

Warrington 36 - 18 Rovers

I second that

The truth is out there?

Warrington by a huge margin - maybe 50! The gulf in class is huge.

Will it spoil the day out for those making the journey???? Will it hellaslike!!! :D:D

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

This is going to go either of two ways. In my heart, I can see Fev putting in their all, getting the bounce of the ball and pulling off a cup shock! Fev 22 Wire 18.

But I could also see Warrington turning up on the day and putting 60 past us - thus demonstrating the huge gulf between SL and us. Fev 4 Warrington 62.

Either way, I would be happy to walk out of the ground knowing that the lads played their hearts out in front of a massive crowd. A win would be out of this world, creating a massive buzz about the club, however a loss might just help us keep our feet on the ground, and concentrate the players on the task at hand in the league and on Thursday.

Can't wait to get to my first game of the season.

Attendance 7501

10527261_10152163584386971_3057229316284

We can but dream! It's happened before and it may once again, but i don't think it will this time. If we got the luck of the draw we may have been in with a chance but I think Warrington have too much class for us to cope with.

What are the odds on our challenge cup draws these past four years-Catalans twice and Warrington twice, I couldn't have picked any worse draws for us.

Weve proved it before on the day we can match super league teams a la catalans and last year one sloppy ball that led to an interception try knocked out the stuffing out of us when were looking comfortable

Warrington look to have a few injuries and some fans believe (going off their board) some of the 'stars' need a rest, if warrington take us lightly and field a weakened team its up for grabs given our form

An improvement in the gap between the two will do for me

Cheered on by the fev fans in the south stand, rovers to make us all proud in a spirited 30-10 defeat

Warrington by a huge margin - maybe 50! The gulf in class is huge.

Will it spoil the day out for those making the journey???? Will it hellaslike!!! :D:D

Bang on Robin. This is a chance for the fans to have a big jolly up. As long as the players give their best and we don't get any injuries i'm not right bothered about the score.

Toulouse is far more important.

U21s on Friday and Warrington on Sunday. FEVVED up already!!!!!

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

:D Nobody gave us a chance when we HAMMERED Hull KR in this years friendly and guess who Hammered the Wolves yesterday with a similar score. Yes there is a huge gap between the leagues but we are a far better side than the team that beat Catalan(but not the ref) and they won the cup i think that year. Answer this - Which team if any do you think is capable of a cup upset? We have done it probably more than any other team in Challenge Cup history so nobody is gonna convince me that its not possible. I cant see any team giving us a hiding this season unless we put a weakened side out and I am sure every Fev player will want to prove his ability against the big boys so I think we will put a strong side out and do us and themselves proud .

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

:D Nobody gave us a chance when we HAMMERED Hull KR in this years friendly and guess who Hammered the Wolves yesterday with a similar score. Yes there is a huge gap between the leagues but we are a far better side than the team that beat Catalan(but not the ref) and they won the cup i think that year. Answer this - Which team if any do you think is capable of a cup upset? We have done it probably more than any other team in Challenge Cup history so nobody is gonna convince me that its not possible. I cant see any team giving us a hiding this season unless we put a weakened side out and I am sure every Fev player will want to prove his ability against the big boys so I think we will put a strong side out and do us and themselves proud .

There was a huge difference to the team we beat in a friendly and the one that beat Wire yesterday. I just can't see us to anywhere near the quality to beat wire.

Comparisons to footy is futile - the structure, numbers playing the sport and funding of the competition is entirely different to ours!

If you think it's possible - hey, good on ya!

I'm with Scotty. The result is rather a side show to a good day out with the lads n lassess on the jolly bus!

The word is that DP is resting some players with Thursdays match in mind.

Not that I'm a coach Dave, but that would make good sense to me. Toulouse must be the priority!

I think our defense has really come on this year and if we can keep our heads and hold the defense tight without panicking then we might at least keep the score difference down and who knows a sneaky try near the end might then just tip the winning scales in our direction.

I know its a long shot with the gap between superleague and our league ever widening but if we believe like we did back in '83 then who knows what might happen... and if we don't pull it off then there's always Toulouse!

At least we will go into it with no pressure to win. Warrington must be a little apprehensive knowing they are about to play a very in form team from a lower league and a few simple mistakes might cause the embarressment of what would surely be one of the biggest cup upsets for some time. :happy:

The word is that DP is resting some players with Thursdays match in mind.

I hope not too many and make us a laughing stock, but I trust in DP's decisions

we have nothing to lose , therefore whatever we achieve will be an achievement of sorts , i for one would be expecting nothing less than 100% from our team on sunday and will stand there shouting my gonads off right until the final hooter-we can but dream , but as been said if the wire think there on a cushty number then we may have a chance albeit a very slim one-

come on u fev

let the army advance

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

There is reason for putting a strong team out and reason not too, i personnally would give the first team a choice if to play or not, some might need the rest after playing for about 9 week on trot and some might think they want to play, might be an idea to field a second team (we have enough players in the squad) and give some of the others a starting chance and to see how they perform and take our first team on a well deserved few days break somewhere warm. then re charge the batteries and get ready for the next 9 games ahead and lets win this league.

I'd mix and match, fringe players with 1st teamers, widnes proved you cant take toulouse for granted!!

Ill say warrington 28 fev 20

att 8238

Cup upset of weekend isnt really a cup upset but for me barrow will turn cas over.

voohli.jpg

I wish we were playing Cas or Wakey, we would have a real chance, but it will be much tougher against Warrington, unless they are resting a few.

I would play a few of our reserves, but only those who have been consistently banging on the door to be selected. With our current form the Wire won't treat us lightly, but if we rested a few we might lull them into a false sense of security, and the lads we bring in might play blinders. It would also stand us in good stead in case of injuries over the forthcoming weeks.

A Fev win would be the biggest upset the sport has ever seen including the miracles we have produced in our history.The game has altered and the prolonged scrums that used to slow down the game no longer happen. Warrington are a class act in their league as are Fev in our league but the two leagues can be far apart given which opposition you are given to play. Fev would give any of the lower profiled super league clubs a right game. Barrow for instance have the best chance to spring the result of the round. However what you will get from Fev will be a passionate display watched by its passionate away support. I'M GOING IN HOPE RATHER THE EXPECTANCY AND WHATEVER THE RESULT I KNOW I'LL COME AWAY CHUFFED. The game that is most important in my book is our next league game. Warrington 56 FEV 18 If its closer than that I'll be ten feet taller. ATT 7008

Tricky one this.

If we put out our best team and play at the top of our game we are unlikely to get close to Warrington (not writing it off completely mind, you never know with the Rovers!).

So, that being so, I'd rest a few, get a bit of sensible squad rotation going, and leave something in the tank for Toulouse.

Pity we couldn't've played Saturday to give us an extra day's prep.

Include a sprinkling of reserves. We want the Championship this time round which is far more important than the Wire result. Cannot afford any key injuries.