squad for sunday

reg gasnier

Well, the link between your thread title and opening post for starters. However, I've now noticed your second post and have a better understanding of what you're looking for after all that confusion.

Sunday's team? Not got a clue to be honest, although I hope to see Ainscough at full-back, Faal and Squires in the centres, Southernwood and Leatherbarrow at half-back with Blake and Nicholson sharing hooking duties.

Of course, it'll probably look nothing like that.....

r02c.gif

19 man squad to be named friday , is that what were after 

mine is , not in any order

Ainscough

Squires

Rettie

Craven

Campbell

Leatherbarrow

Southernwood

Blake

Nicholson 

Leak

Mitchell

Day

Rowe

Gledhill

Lillycrop

Brown

Chandler

Scott

Thackray

IMG_0583.JPG

Blake and leak propping with rowe at loose will be interesting bob!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Confuse the opposition that would!! I'd say Leak starts at hooker with Nicho coming on, Blake will be loose. Ainscough played full back for 'Haven at The Mount last year and had a stormer, but would we miss his bustle in the centre? Maybe not if Squires and Faal are on top form, shame that Craven hasn't really shone yet. 1-7 therefore picks itself, JK has a headache picking the other 10, all forwards are ready to crunch some bones.

League Exoress said that his recovery was coming on quicker than originally expected Fred, but that he probably wouldn't be ready for Sunday. How accurate that is though I don't know.

I'd go with:

Ainscough

Rettie

Squires

Faal

JC

Southernwood

Leatherbarrow

Gledhill

Blake

Lillycrop

Mitchell

Scott

Brown

Subs

Nicholson

Day

Thackray

Rowe

18th Man:

Leak/Chandler

I think you know my 17 graham but johns made is choice and I'm sure most of the supporters are happy its up to the lads now let's hope for a good display don't think town will be push covers ,by the way great news about haggerty big young and aggressive ,always impressed me got a bright future. Going back to your question old lad all I can say is its a long season

I think you know my 17 graham but johns made is choice and I'm sure most of the supporters are happy its up to the lads now let's hope for a good display don't think town will be push covers ,by the way great news about haggerty big young and aggressive ,always impressed me got a bright future. Going back to your question old lad all I can say is its a long season

Not even seen squad for Sunday all I'll say it will be a hard physical battle,good luck for season!!

Kurt WHO? Are Manfredi, Hampshire, and Greenwood all D/R?

Australian second row forward Kurt Horton signed from the Mounties team in Oz where the Halifax players were signed from.   Lee Mossop is also DR as well as the other 3.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Archived