Leatherbarrow kicks the Dogs to Victory

Supertyke

Couldn't make it. Poorly kids but flicked adhd style between wireless bbc sport online and twitter. Well done boys.

Any thoughts.

Shame worky beat hawks but 10th it is

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

And him  - the worst halfback to ever pull on a Batley shirt. ;) Well done I spose.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

A far better kicking game from Leatherbarrow esp comoared to the woeful attempts from dewsbury. Well done to all the lads today. A nervy finish but the best team won for a change

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

stand proud boys,cracking game a rugby and some real stand up and be counted players all over the park. win lose or draw if we play like that we wont go far wrong. :bb: UP THE DOGS..

9th it is dd. Even scraping wins during the few previously that got away from us, london in 7th have 10 more points than us.

Did sammuts introduction aid worky an 8th league place?

Glenn is massively appeaved via radio leeds. Did the ref have his bulldog nickers on?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

9th it is dd. Even scraping wins during the few previously that got away from us, london in 7th have 10 more points than us.

Did sammuts introduction aid worky an 8th league place?

Glenn is massively appeaved via radio leeds. Did the ref have his bulldog nickers on?

sammut coming not only got us 8th but probably kept us up. He's been a revelation, and with him running the show we can certainly look to make the semi finals now.he also helped the dogs in a way, helping town batter haven and hunslet over the last 3 weeks certainly makes the table look a lot healthier for both our teams. Congrats on a massive win today.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Huge win for us today and one I admit I did not predict loads of fight from the team our forwards dominated Dewsbury's 6 Still a lack of ideas from us on our opponents line but a wins a win especially against Dewsbury. Heard Morrison was complaining about the ref and his decitions maybe he should watch the video of his teams Third try the grounding looked very debatable.

I thought Campbel's attempt to pull the wingers ears off was very fortunate, mind you the dewsbury number 8 sat on our guy pummelling him in front of the ref was as bad. I still like Farrell good player who certainly spiced up the derby with his antics :)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

I thought Campbel's attempt to pull the wingers ears off was very fortunate, mind you the dewsbury number 8 sat on our guy pummelling him in front of the ref was as bad. I still like Farrell good player who certainly spiced up the derby with his antics :)

Farrell and Nash have become a liability in constantly giving penalties away.

I thought Ulugia had a very good game today, a try and involved in 2 first half try saving tackles. He was trying to fit into the team, and started to come inside and get involved. A new hero in the making!

We stood up today against a Dewsbury team whose tactics were focused on intimidating and unsettling us, but we kept driving at them until their indiscipline cost them the game. I thought John Kear's tactics and interchanges were spot on today for the conditions and the opponents, and Leatherbarrow's kicking game was good today, with some excellent kicking and chasing pressure .

A week's rest now until the middle 8's, with returning personnel # Dare To Dream?

A good result coming from a team who were up for it and possibly wanted it more than the opposition. The downside for me was with the amount of possession we had in good attacking areas of the field, we really should have put the game to bed. We really must do something to address the lack of ideas and creativity within the team in the recruiting for next season or else we will just find ourselves losing matches we should be winning yet again.

Gm refused an interview for radio leeds reverting to no comment. Hes ever angry or intelligent or both.

Theres been worse than merrick.

Of all the derbies that recapture the biff I miss it!

A good result coming from a team who were up for it and possibly wanted it more than the opposition. The downside for me was with the amount of possession we had in good attacking areas of the field, we really should have put the game to bed. We really must do something to address the lack of ideas and creativity within the team in the recruiting for next season or else we will just find ourselves losing matches we should be winning yet again.

Bang on the money Fred. We should have had the game in the bag by 60 min

Great team performance today, it was a real good old fashioned blood and thunder derby and I really enjoyed it - nice to see as they have been very dull affairs recently.

Lets hope we can carry the confidence on for the last 7 games and finish s very forgettable season on a high.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Archived