Challenge Cup Final Ticket Sales

IM2

The RFL now have barely any tickets left on sale in the upper tier in a sweep from blocks 551 to 527, just the back couple of rows of the £50 seats. Leeds however still have some lower tier ones available, presumably the last as HKR and the RFL seem to be done with theirs, and around 1,000 of the upper tier £30 ones which seem to be the slow sellers for both clubs. HKR have some £20 upper tier ones and plenty of £30 ones as well.

There will be blocks of tickets which have been sent to community and other clubs to dispose of which presumably may get returned to the RFL at some stage if they aren't sold at a certain point before the final.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to get hold of my work's club wembley tickets today, absolutely thrilled (by the time it got round to booking tickets they were only available in the top tier which I didn't fancy). Difficult for me living down south to watch much live rugby but I was really hoping to get to one of JP's last few games so it's perfect (I am absolutely in awe of him as a sportsman).

Bringing along two complete newbies and three more guys I introduced to the game two years ago. Going to be a great day (just hoping for a decent game).

Guess we've been here before with the e-ticketing sites making it seem fuller than it is on the day, but it's looking pretty full. Just tried to get an additional 3 together and had to try several of the upper tier sections before I got anywhere.

Managed to get hold of my work's club wembley tickets today, absolutely thrilled (by the time it got round to booking tickets they were only available in the top tier which I didn't fancy). Difficult for me living down south to watch much live rugby but I was really hoping to get to one of JP's last few games so it's perfect (I am absolutely in awe of him as a sportsman).

Bringing along two complete newbies and three more guys I introduced to the game two years ago. Going to be a great day (just hoping for a decent game).

I used my works Club Wembleys seats a couple of years ago.  Great view, lots of room, free programme, cup holders on the seats, escalators and shorter queues for food and drink (not cheap though!!).

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

I used my works Club Wembleys seats a couple of years ago.  Great view, lots of room, free programme, cup holders on the seats, escalators and shorter queues for food and drink (not cheap though!!).

Its not cheap anywhere.........£9 for a pie and a pint last year IIRC

(Balti pies were good though, but you need to leave the pie 30 mins after you've bought it, as they nuke it up to level 10)

Archived