fax game

wonky

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Presuming Carter back too what would your final 17 squad be if stack n brett p are back ? 

Murphy

Mossop

Stack 

Hulme

Carter

Forber

C.Phillips

Verlinden

Matty

Shacks

Brett p

Whiteley

Olstrum

Gordon

Doran

Mcavoy

Scholey. 

Leaves ritson, Forrester , c Murphy and Rooney out and 

Fifita, walker, sammut and szostak still injured. 

What would you do ? 

Presuming Carter back too what would your final 17 squad be if stack n brett p are back ? 

Murphy

Mossop

Stack 

Hulme

Carter

Forber

C.Phillips

Verlinden

Matty

Shacks

Brett p

Whiteley

Olstrum

Gordon

Doran

Mcavoy

Scholey. 

Leaves ritson, Forrester , c Murphy and Rooney out and 

Fifita, walker, sammut and szostak still injured. 

What would you do ? 

Would like to see Forrester at full back - it's his natural position and I think he would thrive there. 

Sam at 6?? Can't go with that. Lets have him at 1,it's why we signed him and the position he graced with B.A.R.L.A. Tourists. Give him his head !

tbh i wouldn't argue with either of them being at fb , they are both naturals and as good as each other there , just think sam has experience at 6 before .

Mine would be this with strong forwards coming on to make big impact.

Sam
Mossop
Stack
Hulme
Carter
Forber
Callum
Shacks
Matty
Coward
Brett 
Whitely
Mcavoy

Olstrum
Coward
Gordon
Doran 

I'm a fan of Murphy but feel he could do with a "rest".

Always have been always will be the pride of West Cumbria!

true he is a heavier build so thats a plus , its just opinions  but I like agility and speed which from watching the 2 for a while ritson edges .

A lot of pressure on the 1 shirt-not least the defensive role under the bombs etc.and from what I've seen Sam copes pretty well. I respect your take on Tee but I still think he's better employed out wide. As you say though it's all down to opinions! 

Got to agree with sam at FB..ive wanted to see him get a run there since he signed. In my opinion the quickest lad we have and think he could hit a gap better than murphy. Murphy just hasnt been the player we seen when he was on DR. Also echo the opinion of callum in the halves and ship doran on the bench. Id like thenthink callum would take the line on more than what doran does. And itd have to be a decent siza gap for doran to get through.

Murphy is vievers choice at fb I'm Afraid and barring injury that's the case all season

I like Murphy and think the lad has what it takes but looks like he is lacking a bit of confidence at the minute.

Unfortunately full backs get highlighted but to be honest we look a bit weak out wide to say the least, watching the videos back that's where opposition coaches seem to target and we seem to get found out. Some decent defenders out there so must be communication?

Also our goal line defence is average to say the least at the minute yes could be fatigue.

Archived