fax game

wonky

On a different note could someone at the club update the Town web page please, I see the last winner of the lottery was 22/1/16 no other winners have been posted and its still advertising last Sundays match, is anything on this week to entice people down ?? don't want to sound negative but I think this could be better.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Murphy and think the lad has what it takes but looks like he is lacking a bit of confidence at the minute.

Unfortunately full backs get highlighted but to be honest we look a bit weak out wide to say the least, watching the videos back that's where opposition coaches seem to target and we seem to get found out. Some decent defenders out there so must be communication?

Also our goal line defence is average to say the least at the minute yes could be fatigue.

Don't think Jack is the problem, his 1 on 1 tackling is good, he very rarely misses his man, and he runs good lines as his try against the eagles shows, and is safe under the bombs, to me its the three quarters that are lacking grunt, we seem to be to soft close to our line while defending and are getting out muscled in this area, having Brett , Jarrod and Alex back would tighten this area up and help our centres, Perry can run well with the ball but his defending still requires attention and Olly has admitted to finding it tougher than he first thought, sort this area out and get the Magician back and I really think we can hold our own. 

UTT

Is our game on? Haven have called there's off this morning. Raining now and more to come.

Is our game on? Haven have called there's off this morning. Raining now and more to come.

Is the jambos match off? Can't find any confirmation off that anywhere. Mind you the rec is a paddy field. 

On a different note could someone at the club update the Town web page please, I see the last winner of the lottery was 22/1/16 no other winners have been posted and its still advertising last Sundays match, is anything on this week to entice people down ?? don't want to sound negative but I think this could be better.

Thank you the lotto has been updated, and I still haven't won :angry:

Pitch inspection at Town at 8am tomorrow which is probably a good call, before Fax set off. Lot of weather to happen between now and then

mixed feelings really. We are struggling for bodies on one hand but need to avoid fixture pile up too. Unless there's a spare sunday on a challange cup week should both go out soon. Given the Eagles beat them comfortable I would like to have a crack at them with a full team at DP. So I don't think I will be dissapointed if it's off

Archived