20 Mar: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Catalans Dragons KO 3pm

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Draw
    • Catalans Dragons

Discuss Huddersfield Giants v Catalans Dragons here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends if ganson takes notice of the video of bad refereeing decision that went against the catalans v warrington, made by fraysinous that is being shown to the Rfl!

All kicking off again in perpignan, I didn't realize that child had a bad game,

They like a moan, the coach seems to be finding lots of excuses , every year the same excuses either the refs, the travel, the players not sticking to the game plan , injuries etc

So catalans by 40 as the penalty count will be 25 to 4 for the catalans!

Depends if ganson takes notice of the video of bad refereeing decision that went against the catalans v warrington, made by fraysinous that is being shown to the Rfl!

All kicking off again in perpignan, I didn't realize that child had a bad game,

They like a moan, the coach seems to be finding lots of excuses , every year the same excuses either the refs, the travel, the players not sticking to the game plan , injuries etc

So catalans by 40 as the penalty count will be 25 to 4 for the catalans!

Worst thing is to realise that the majority of the French forums is okay with that policy. I quoted some posts from there, regarding the overseas players form and all I got in response was : "the English know nothing, Stewart and Carney are the best players ever, it's the ref's fault, our game plan is on point". 

We need to throw the excuses away, we're playing . We have a 6ft4 winger that hasn't seen an attacking kick down his wing in 5 games. Bring back Bosc please!

the Giants understandingly looked a better side against HKR, but I agree with Longboard the Dragons pack look too good for us at the moment, hope I'm wrong, we do generally tend to play better against the tougher sides. I hope for a win, would settle for a draw.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

Escaré at fullback!

No, just kidding, he's still playing in the reserve.

ffs...

If your not playing him loan him to us. We could do with a full back at the moment.

We are fine for hookers though so you can hang on to Gausch.

Understandably really. They probably have all Luke Robinson kit going to waste. Assume you are taking about Gausch?

What's your fascination with Guasch? It wasn't funny the first time and is now so tedious you're making yourself sound ridiculous

I wouldn't touch this match with a barge-pole betting wise. Nightmare game to call. Catalans on paper should win but this is Catalan we are talking about and it would just be like Huddersfield with all their injuries and poor form to put the dragons to the sword. I'll go for the dragons in a high scoring game by 10.

What's your fascination with Guasch? It wasn't funny the first time and is now so tedious you're making yourself sound ridiculous

Be as it may.

It could be worse though, my priority at half 12 on a Saturday night could be to come here and criticise people. How did you cap your night off? 2 am tweet to Dawn French to tell her the Vicar of Dibley is s$@t?

Guasch is kind of like our runnin gag. We had so many bad coaching choices at Catalans and Guasch Jr was the "pinnacle" of that.

So everytime we think there's something wrong with players positions and coaching, we call that a Guasch Jr. 

Archived