Retained ... Released .... Recruited... Rumour and opinion!

the old nine ole

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, it was a family member who was telling me, great signing, always puts a great shift in, when hes been to us on loan, Dewsbury lad too

Walshaw will be a great signing, though I thought you was going to announced another signing to the rams.

Don't think Leigh will be letting Reynolds go anywhere. At just 22 he is one for the future. He has really impressed this year and with all our comings and goings in the halfbacks he has actually made 18 appearances this season.

Would be a loan deal at best and I can't imagine Dewsbury would be too keen on going down that route again...

It depends. Leigh will certainly be recruiting for next season and anyone who isn't immediately SL standard may miss out. That might include Reynolds.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

The games a buisness now adays, you either spend the cash and gamble for the top 4, or you just plod on out of the top 4 and fall further and further behind. Quality is few and far between, the top 4 gives you that bit of extra spending power over your rivals , to sign the better players. With the top 4 going to get harder to get in the next few year, those extra funds are vital next season. Fev have had some big gates in the middle 8s, and the revenue adds up to more than a lot of the leagues funding for the season, so to offer a couple of grand extra than some of our rivals for a player is hardly bank breaking. Since our succesful spell a few year back, a lot of rival clubs fans are keen to see us fail, but if there club signed a couple of the names fev are in for am sure they would be over the moon, and wouldnt think twice were the money had come from. Good luck to Dewsbury for the rest of the season and for next. Always keep a close eye on your results to see how my mate Dale Morton has done.

It is interesting that you don't regard regularly fighting off winding up orders as failing, just a sign of a progressive club.

There are many other scenarios than progressing and regressing but some fans are a bit too simplistic to understand that.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Liam finn

Not a Dewsbury lad and always planned to end his playing career at Fax.

Archived