Retained ... Released .... Recruited... Rumour and opinion!

the old nine ole

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet he has been good enough to play SL, signed by a top flight RU side, and been responsible for more than one defeat of the Rams. As things stand, a Farrell for Brown swap sounds just fine by me - and of course, if he proves the exception to the rule, and actually improves under GM, I'll be well suited. ;)

he didnt cut at hull kr and he also wasnt up to task at sale ru, that is why he isnt at SL now or Sale sharks,u realy need to check his history stats at such clubs before commenting, i did think he was a good player a while back which if you read i have stated and i also stated that of late he has not been upto the task. Imo.of course, thats if that is ok with you grump

he didnt cut at hull kr and he also wasnt up to task at sale ru, that is why he isnt at SL now or Sale sharks,u realy need to check his history stats at such clubs before commenting, i did think he was a good player a while back which if you read i have stated and i also stated that of late he has not been upto the task. Imo.of course, thats if that is ok with you grump

Calm down Billy lad,we're all allowed our opinion,imo of course

Well we do like to set the bar high for our new arrivals

No point letting them come rubbish and trying to get something out of them

We work on entirely the opposite philosophy

Get them good and turn them into rubbish ;) ;) ;)

Read it carefully billy - I said he was deemed good enough to be SIGNED - his subsequent form with those teams doesn't alter that fact. As to me commenting without checking the facts - erm pot, kettle, black springs to mind  -   in my opinion of course. How are the anger management courses doing ?  ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Read it carefully billy - I said he was deemed good enough to be SIGNED - his subsequent form with those teams doesn't alter that fact. As to me commenting without checking the facts - erm pot, kettle, black springs to mind - in my opinion of course. How are the anger management courses doing ? ;)

he was seamed good enough to be signed at fax and that didnt work out eigther did it, pot kettle black, please elaborate if you can that is, and anger management going well mr meldrew thank you, hows 1 foot in the grave going?? Lol

Chris, it's a forum everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think GM has good man management skills, but tactically we seem a bit limited, playing the same game every week. We still let other teams play the ball quickly but are slow to play the ball ourselves. And our kicking game needs to be a lot better.

We need a real leader on the field .... Sykes has had a good season and is a valuable member of the team .. but IMO he is not a true leader!!  ..  too many instances of berating the officials being just one reason!  Mitch Stringer is a leader, and we should really try to sign him up for next season!!!  

Forget J.S and J.C. .. but the rest Nicklass , Williams, Lloyd , Walshaw, Annakin and Crossley.... realistic and would be good for season ticket sales..

Campbell still signed to Bulls and Crossley going Toronto.

Annakin also I think has a year left at Wakey. The rest I would have in a heart beat.

I hear that we have at least 17 players signed already but as a club we don't broadcast these until the season is over out of respect to other clubs and the players involved. Most of what is printed in the press, aside from formal club announcements, comes from agents attempting to increase their incomes.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived