24 Sept: Qualifiers: Hull KR v Huddersfield Giants KO 12:30 (TV)

Gah this is fsking torture

The sooner we're done with this abomination of a league system the better

Giants have been here in 50% of our games this season and blown these leads

Has Stone given us the steel we lacked under Anderson

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh! Try given!

Monster kick from Blair - it came down with airline food all over it.

22 all.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mad 5mins there. Hudds get a penalty, Brough kicks but it bounces off the upright they recollect possession looking like they could score a try instead. Taii looses possession, KR go up the other end and a huge bomb and a great chase from mantellato leads to a spill and try. 50/50 call but given in the end

Sorry, but you can't say that for certain. It's unclear after a dozen viewings. Sent up as a try, so correct decision

That's the problem, it was sent up as try and so swings it, if it was the old system it could have gone the other way maybe or perhaps still been given with benefit of doubt

He's put in a shift, nothing sexy but lots of work

According to the commentary, KR's top tackler in the first half, despite starting on the bench.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Poor Clarkson, head butt to the face followed by a shoulder to the spine/kidneys

Looked painful, and he's off.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived