24 Sept: Qualifiers: Hull KR v Huddersfield Giants KO 12:30 (TV)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, with a side order of blimey! VR looking at this.

Oh, that looks like a penalty, and it is given.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jake Connor...he's one of our own...

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

It was a fantastic game again. Both sides deserve great credit.

Only promotion and relegation can provide this type of edgy atmosphere which produces some amazing games.

I'm sure that the team who goes down will be delighted with the entertainment they provided for the neutrals. ;)

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Couldn't watch this but the BBC Five Live Sports Extra coverage was great with Dave Woods, Craig Murdock, Richie Mathers and Paul Cooke. Good cross-coverage too with the commentator on the Five Live football match referring to what a good game it had been.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Sing your own songs. Try something original like:-

"ONE OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD" that would suit, sorry.

I like it.

One out of three feels wonderful tbh.

Strange game. Hudds looked like they could win the game at a canter in the first half but inexplicably lost their way in the second. Credit to Rovers for clawing their way back in it in the second half though, and setting up one hell of a finish.

We didn't have the commentary on so had no idea what was been discussed at the time but the try awarded to Rovers when the kick came down had us in disbelief. The ball clearly went forward off Mantellato's hand, then hit Mcgilvray on his arm, before bouncing back to the Rovers player who grounded it. Remarkable decision to award a try, imo.

Looking forward to next week's MPG, my word it's gonna be tense.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Fabulous game - looked a more than respectable turn out from the Giants. Be fascinating to see which Giants side we see next year but for now they can put their feet up. Surely HKR have enough class to survive? I was a big fan of this system (as a stepping stone to 2 tier 10 and 10 SL) and this year has served up great drama. Which will increase the sense of hope in the Championship and the sense of jeopardy in SL next year...

Fabulous game - looked a more than respectable turn out from the Giants. Be fascinating to see which Giants side we see next year but for now they can put their feet up. Surely HKR have enough class to survive? I was a big fan of this system (as a stepping stone to 2 tier 10 and 10 SL) and this year has served up great drama. Which will increase the sense of hope in the Championship and the sense of jeopardy in SL next year...

It will depend if Campese plays next week. Without Kelly, he is the only real midfield general they have who can turn a game. The home crowd at Craven Park is also like sn extra man so they will always be tricky to beat at home

I'm sure that the team who goes down will be delighted with the entertainment they provided for the neutrals. ;)

That's sport I'm afraid and why people of all sports watch it.

Archived