24 Sept: Qualifiers: Hull KR v Huddersfield Giants KO 12:30 (TV)

Hoping this is better then the s#@t I watched last night. The atmosphere in the k.com stadium was appalling for a LLS game. Credit to wire fans there was outstanding. Can see this been close with plenty of big hits all on the line today looking forward to it

Think it'll be a close game for most of it with Hudds getting a couple of late tries to beat your lot.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What time is take off today Captain OF, looking forward to looking down on the green green grass of East Hull trailing that new banner, what does it say again?

Told you I'd set myself up didn't I?  :biggrin:

I thought I'd leave Rovers alone this week so I'm going to be flying over Batley v Salford tomorrow with a message for Dr Koukash following his salary cap indiscretions...

kia-model-airplane.jpg

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

As a giants fan the crowds were growing then this season have slumped again - no surprise there

As for the team - I called the leigh game completely wrong - I was left feeling that there was some sort of betting scam going on, the second half was just bonkers after a very depressing first half

The leeds game was a giants team that haven't played like that since the magic weekend - no idea where that came from at all

So.. my theory is that the second half against Leigh the giants found something in themselves to work with, against Leeds it came out for 50 minutes, against KR it will be their best showing of the season

And than god we have Brierley and a little speed on the pitch - watching backchat and it was mentioned Stone may have been told to play Brierley, if so Stone as a coach should either play a style for the comp or go home because its a completely different style to the NRL and true speed isn't in abundance here

Anderson should have gone, still not convinced by Stone, team needs a huge overhaul as Stone seems to be inferring but please not half a dozen aussies - they never play well at the giants - the NZ link has always been good but again there are players at the giants who deserve a run

Giants - if the leeds game is anything to go by - to win by 10

otherwise lets hope for London

The Qualifiers have been great fun this year. I hope Steve and Hullfan won't be too upset but I'm hoping for a Huddersfield win just to keep the fun going for another week.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Blair scores for KR, but a miss from Mantellato's Flying Circus.

4:6 after 17 minutes.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Greenwood hobbling badly. Just seen how he was hurt, and that looked very painful. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Brainfart pass! Mantellato holding his hamstring.

Sin bin for Cockayne too.

This looks like a really bad day at the office for KR.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Murphy in, cant see a way back here for KR

At the moment, it looks like all HKR will take from this match is injuries.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

JP keeps trying to offload but there's little in the way of spark or energy from the hull Kr attack

I dont know why he's come back. Adds nothing and was blowing after 5 minutes. Tarnishing his well-earned reputation. Always resist the temptation for a comeback when you are finished.

Between this and the garbage he's talked about Championship club funding my estimation of him has really gone down.

Archived