24 Sept: Qualifiers: Hull KR v Huddersfield Giants KO 12:30 (TV)

It will depend if Campese plays next week. Without Kelly, he is the only real midfield general they have who can turn a game. The home crowd at Craven Park is also like sn extra man so they will always be tricky to beat at home

Campese certainly made some telling interventions today.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Campese certainly made some telling interventions today.

I understand Ryan Brierley has now earned himself the nickname "Jensen".

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I really hate p&r! Do we have enough clubs afford to lose a one like Hull KR with decent crowds a good owner and one of the biggest derby games in the league.

We have already killed off the Leeds V Bradford rivalry and we could now be without the Hull derby. We obviously do not like 20k crowds in our game.

This is not knocking Leigh, let's just add them too the league.

I really hate p&r! Do we have enough clubs afford to lose a one like Hull KR with decent crowds a good owner and one of the biggest derby games in the league.

We have already killed off the Leeds V Bradford rivalry and we could now be without the Hull derby. We obviously do not like 20k crowds in our game.

And then what?

The fact that there is promotion keeps interest bubbling away in the second tier. The Bulls will be back soon. I reckon next year that several clubs will go down. My money is on Wakey and Widnes

So if we only have teams in superleague that can geographically have a derby,then nearly every team would be in it bar London and toronto

That's sport I'm afraid and why people of all sports watch it.

except for the sports that don't have it.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Was it because the one Danny Brough got possibly touched a Rovers player before going over?

As chuffer says, I don't think it matters anymore.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

. I reckon next year that several clubs will go down. My money is on Wakey and Widnes

What a refreshing change.  :sleep:

Wonder how much of peoples theoretical money has been lost over the last 17 years?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Just back to Cardiff defiant. Planning the next trip next weekend.

Will we be allowed a screen next week? Last 2 sky middle 8 games we have had video reviews but no screen. Why?

Had today's game not been televised Hicks would have given the try involving Campese push and Rovers would be safe! Could Hicks have gone to the VR for the disputed drop goal...Peacock and others were asking him to review it at the time.

Greenwood will be on the operating table on Monday having been patched up for the last 3 games so that's another bad injury for Rovers.

Confident we will do it next week but please don't give us Hicks or Thaler.

Eric Clay or Philpot will do, failing that Ganson?

Might be a bit harder if Peacock picks up a ban after he put his hand on Hicks after the DB drop goal!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

No one runs a sport club to make money

The tv coverage stated Eorl was on his way out now

Anyone know who else other than Grixy

Welcome back Kris, wherever have you been, I have missed your comments, although not very accurate still entertaining.

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

Just back to Cardiff defiant. Planning the next trip next weekend.

Will we be allowed a screen next week? Last 2 sky middle 8 games we have had video reviews but no screen. Why?

Had today's game not been televised Hicks would have given the try involving Campese push and Rovers would be safe! Could Hicks have gone to the VR for the disputed drop goal...Peacock and others were asking him to review it at the time.

Greenwood will be on the operating table on Monday having been patched up for the last 3 games so that's another bad injury for Rovers.

Confident we will do it next week but please don't give us Hicks or Thaler.

Eric Clay or Philpot will do, failing that Ganson?

If ifs and ands were pots and pans....

Perhaps Thornley's try was questionable and may be  the incident involving the ball strip ......

Anyway, best wishes to Rovers. Home advantage should help next week.

Archived