Fixtures

Blind side johnny

How many DR can you have in a team?

You tell us PM, it was the basis of your success last year after all.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

So I take it you don't rate majority of the squad then?

Working with limited toys is something the bloke has never done.

I'd expect 40 plus players again turning out thru loans,dual reg and players already signed on.

Think a lot of fans have been underwhelmed with the signings and uninspired with forthcoming seasons aspirations.

And hinging our halfback situation entirely on wakefield's surplus could be a disaster if they get any injuries.

I cannot comment on our new signings as players and all have a clean slate in a Rams shirt

And it's now down to our coach to get the most out of what HE'S picked...

And no one else to blame now.

don't bite PM.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Meaow :lol:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• 2 weeks later...

MS said that we should all try to get to the Leigh friendly as it had been agreed that we would get the gate money ... well I have just had a look at Leighs web page and can find absolutely no reference to that game!!! ( it might be there but I can't find it ) ....  If we are to get a decent return from it it needs to be posted on the Leigh website ....  perhaps someone with connections could politely request Leigh to do just that!!  .... or if it is already posted, please tell me where !!

P.S.   Just had a look on our site too .. apart from twitter the friendlies aren't listed ......  well thats a good way to maximise attendance!!   I would have expected to see an article in the news section ' Friendlies confirmed'  they are not going to be money spinners but at least advertising them would give us half a chance of making a bob or two!  

MS said that we should all try to get to the Leigh friendly as it had been agreed that we would get the gate money ... well I have just had a look at Leighs web page and can find absolutely no reference to that game!!! ( it might be there but I can't find it ) ....  If we are to get a decent return from it it needs to be posted on the Leigh website ....  perhaps someone with connections could politely request Leigh to do just that!!  .... or if it is already posted, please tell me where !!

P.S.   Just had a look on our site too .. apart from twitter the friendlies aren't listed ......  well thats a good way to maximise attendance!!   I would have expected to see an article in the news section ' Friendlies confirmed'  they are not going to be money spinners but at least advertising them would give us half a chance of making a bob or two!  

It is also worth noting that we will get all of the gate money for the Wakefield match (Jan 8th) as well as half of the gate from the Batley game, as is the tradition.

If the club want to make any money from the friendlies then they must publicise them as much a possible. It is disappointing that the web site carries no such information.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

It is also worth noting that we will get all of the gate money for the Wakefield match (Jan 8th) as well as half of the gate from the Batley game, as is the tradition.

If the club want to make any money from the friendlies then they must publicise them as much a possible. It is disappointing that the web site carries no such information.

Now that the Bulldogs have got so much money,they should do the right thing and let us have all of the gate money to go along with the games with Wakefield and Leigh Come on Batley you know it's good to be nice.

If only you'd turn up at the Mount you'd make more money!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Think the batley fans will have to turn up in there droves if boxing day's crowd is to be a bumper one

After morrisons treatment of the game last year as simply a "friendly" killed the fixture for a few of the faithfully

And the risk now of a tonking at the hands of heavy woollen's ;) "super team" ;) even less Ram's fans might participate ;)

If only you'd turn up at the Mount you'd make more money!

True, but who wants to go downmarket at Christmas?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived