Kevin Brown to Wire

Gates1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is 2017 their year then?

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Interesting that the experts on here and elsewhere were convinced that it was a three-year deal ('too long') and then a one-year deal ('he's an idiot... He had two years left at Widnes'). And then it is two years.

As before, pleased with this signing given the circumstances. The club realised it had an issue with Sandow leaving quickly and moved quickly to secure a reliable and skilful replacement.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Good signing by Warrington there chances of winning a trophy just went up dramatically in my opinion.

Archived