Kevin Brown to Wire

Gates1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That wire conveyor belt of talent just keeps churning them out. :)

Considering that their primary locally-procduced half backs are out injured for the start of the season, what are they supposed to do?

It's a short-term solution that will also provide cover for when their main half-backs are injured, no? The other option was to panic-buy from overseas so which solution would you have preferred Wigan to go with in such a scenario?

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

Considering that their primary locally-procduced half backs are out injured for the start of the season, what are they supposed to do?

It's a short-term solution that will also provide cover for when their main half-backs are injured, no? The other option was to panic-buy from overseas so which solution would you have preferred Wigan to go with in such a scenario?

Hi Desert Skipper. Nothing you said was wrong there, but that was definitely one to avoid.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Hi Desert Skipper. Nothing you said was wrong there, but that was definitely one to avoid.

But who else was available as a short-term solution. Will likely cost a transfer fee, but the club can afford it and at least will be signing a current international.

Obviously I'd want to see a Marquee half-back for the future, but this is enough to cover the Patton/Ratchford injuries for the start of the season. You may even be pleasantly surprised with KB's contribution. I'd have bigger concerns about the three quarter line as it struggled to threaten much on the right-hand side last year.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

I was joking.

Just heard on the twitter account of a mole: Johnathan Thurston coming for one year in 2018 along with Cooper Cronk. Rest of the team have agreed to a salary reduction for that year..

pah, bloody foreigners

Just heard on the twitter account of a mole: Johnathan Thurston coming for one year in 2018 along with Cooper Cronk. Rest of the team have agreed to a salary reduction for that year..

I heard it was Johnathon Cronk and Cooper Thurston.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived