Toulouse v Batley Challenge cup

Batley Bob

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Supertyke said:

whistling innocently....

while looking at some humble pie for them thats gone a _wal.  lol.:download:

wonder if their will be changes next week.:ph34r::aggressive: am lovin it.

15 hours ago, Dogs Bawls said:

for Doggysty

Scott

Hayward Smeaton Cowling Ainscough

Walker Lillicrop

Gledhill Leak Rowe

Day Farrell

Manning

Only watched 1st half, thanks to Willie,

Wouldn't pay much attention to positions seemed fairly fluent in the middle

Leak doing the majority of the halfback type stuff

Not easy to pick out players clearly all the time

So Leak covered Dom as opposed to Tom as the line up you typed suggested? Thanks for the info. 

I wouldn't be surprised if not a lot of folks went due to the indifferent showings and the massive hike in prices to get there.

In the end a win is a win and a chance to add more money to the pot.

12 hours ago, silverback said:

What a stupid little boy you are turning out to be, grow up young man you are embarrasing your self.imo of course.

12 hours ago, silverback said:

For your information we was in france, were was you young man, just at manchester now and got plane back with some of players and they are well happy with the win, and i do hope there isnt many changes as predicted as they all played realy well, realy looking for a good draw on i think its tuesday, and home draw at that, imo of course

1 hour ago, billybulldog said:

For your information we was in france, were was you young man, just at manchester now and got plane back with some of players and they are well happy with the win, and i do hope there isnt many changes as predicted as they all played realy well, realy looking for a good draw on i think its tuesday, and home draw at that, imo of course

The flight is delayed, they're all still in France!

21 hours ago, ginaldo said:

great win , I'm shocked never expected that after sundays game well done everyone, anybody know who was captain today

The skip was the MOM (by a mile) Pat Walker.

Best team won but the French kids did well, only let down by inexperience and silly basic errors. Disko well pleased after the game.

1 hour ago, billybulldog said:

well i were just rather happy at the result fella, and it just proved that all the talk of picking wrong players or some been unfit and needing to join fat club by yerself might a been wrong, it just shows that we have a great squad and might be able to go along with the coaching staff, but am sure you know better as your in with the players more than some of us mere fans..lol. glad you had a nice weekend and hope you have a nice day.:scout:

Well done lads but It looks like neither team fancied their chances of going to Wembley these days . I suppose the Challenge Cup has gone the same way as the FA Cup in football. Toulouse aren't the same team without Ford. I was hoping he might get injured but obviously they were saving him for the up coming away games.

Given the antics of last season's Hornets v Toulouse fixtures I'm expecting some fun and games at Spotland in a fortnight.

16 Teams that are in the bag for tuesdays draw

Dewsbury ,

Toronto ,

Oldham ,

Batley 

Swinton

Featherstone

Doncaster

Halifax

York

Whitehaven/oxford

Hull  k r

Barrow

Leeds

Salford

Leigh

Huddersfield

IMG_0583.JPG

Leeds at home is the obvious one and we've been waiting years to get it but no doubt we'll get Barrow away!!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

7 hours ago, billybulldog said:

Which players were on your plane then ??

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

7 hours ago, silverback said:

well i were just rather happy at the result fella, and it just proved that all the talk of picking wrong players or some been unfit and needing to join fat club by yerself might a been wrong, it just shows that we have a great squad and might be able to go along with the coaching staff, but am sure you know better as your in with the players more than some of us mere fans..lol. glad you had a nice weekend and hope you have a nice day.:scout:

W a t p

So glad u speak for everyone imo of course

And you must realise it was toulouse 2nd team playing as also we had a few missing aswell playing, i am over moon at result but i will say team gets changed way too much in not just my likeing but alot of supporters, but then again we are not as close as a young man from u8s thats very close to our new coach.imo of course

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, RogerT said:

Any body anywhere,

That's saved the club £10k RPH.

Well worth putting an extra £5 into the War Chest.

a free trip if you win.....

but a £10,000 bill if you lose....

the win makes it alright then......good news....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

7 minutes ago, billybulldog said:

And you must realise it was toulouse 2nd team playing as also we had a few missing aswell playing,

are the Toulouse 2nd team all part time like us, or full time ?.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

13 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

16 Teams that are in the bag for tuesdays draw

Dewsbury ,

Toronto ,

Oldham ,

Batley 

Swinton

Featherstone

Doncaster

Halifax

York

Whitehaven/oxford

Hull  k r

Barrow

Leeds

Salford

Leigh

Huddersfield

Obviously we'd all like a bumper draw at home, Leeds.

If we don't get them I'd like somewhere nice for a day out, like York or Dewsbury.

Archived