24 Mar: SL: St Helens v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm (TV)

Just now, DavidM said:

Barrie and Terry are like ant and Dec ... how did they get where they are !!

Well, Dec didn't get picked for Warrington tonight, and Ant is probably on the Huddersfield v Leeds thread, complaining about the referee.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One beer later and I'm 100% sticking with my call for a new coach.   Who that could be is anyone's guess with no proven coaches available.   However, I'd like to see Briers in charge temporarily whilst we maybe plump for a rookie from the NRL a la Maguire at Wigan.   I know there's not much history of successful Aussie coaches in SL, but I feel that's a better option than the available British coaches right now.   Although I like what Chester has done with limited resources.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

4 minutes ago, Desert Skipper said:

One beer later and I'm 100% sticking with my call for a new coach.   Who that could be is anyone's guess with no proven coaches available.   However, I'd like to see Briers in charge temporarily whilst we maybe plump for a rookie from the NRL a la Maguire at Wigan.   I know there's not much history of successful Aussie coaches in SL, but I feel that's a better option than the available British coaches right now.   Although I like what Chester has done with limited resources.

Jason Taylor's looking for a job right now...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

What a shambles.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

What an utterly dull game. My heart sinks every time I see it is Saints on sky (the only way I can describe how they play in bad enough terms is that watching them reminds me of watching a bad team playing rugby union) and at the moment Wire look like they couldn't score if the opposition were struck down with the plague pre-kick off. Pretty upset I missed the game last night!

3 minutes ago, chuffer said:

cheer up mate, have you seen the score at Widnes?

The game at your place will be my first live one of the season. Should be one for the purists.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived