17 Jun: CCQF: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors KO 3pm

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Scubby said:

Depends which coloured glasses you are watching it through? :tongue:

Nope the stat was defo in our favour! 9 v 6 at half time. No rant from Jiffy tgough about how hed love to play in this weather!

Little respect for possession by either set of players means that the game swings wildly from side to side.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Nope the stat was defo in our favour! 9 v 6 at half time. No rant from Jiffy tgough about how hed love to play in this weather!

Saying that, Tanya Arnold's first question to Tony Smith earlier was about cutting out errors. Maybe it's catching?

Just now, Scubby said:

Saying that, Tanya Arnold's first question to Tony Smith earlier was about cutting out errors. Maybe it's catching.

Yeah they focused on Wire being the top of the error table before the game, hence the script written and the commentators running with it irrespective of what is happening in front of them. Same issues with Sky.

Wire got what they deserved for that final try with feeble defence.

But, watching it again, I still don't see how the TJ can't see that it was a forward pass.

Are they afraid to get involved and make their own calls?

"I don't want to insult the Australians (but) I am like, 'These guys are some damn idiots'. Nobody plays football without pads every week for three, four or five months and don't make any money. At least in the NFL, you are going to kill yourself and . . . you get to be a millionaire after it's over."

NBA legend Charles Barkley

It's a drop-a-thon!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think 2 points from the penalty is actually a bit of a get-out...

"I don't want to insult the Australians (but) I am like, 'These guys are some damn idiots'. Nobody plays football without pads every week for three, four or five months and don't make any money. At least in the NFL, you are going to kill yourself and . . . you get to be a millionaire after it's over."

Whilst Warrington have looked like they are putting in the effort, they really don't look like they're in with a chance of winning at this stage.   But who knows, stranger things have happened and we do seem to have some longevity over the course of the 80 with Clarke's training regime.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

Fair play to Wigan - 3 high shots in the one tackle!

Archived