16th/17th Sept : The Kingstone Press League 1 Super 8s Match Thread

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doncaster take the 2 on a penalty - Toronto 10:14 Doncaster.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pownall gets his second try. Unconverted, so we are level on 14 all.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I liked the half time stat that showed TW as the 8th best supported team in the RFL in 2017.  Social media suggests 8.5k there tonight as well which is biggest yet.

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

The Lord Mayor of Toronto in a Wolfpack shirt, chatting to Nigel Wood. :) 

Liam Kay finishes as the club's top try-scorer for the season.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Spidey said:

I remember him being there for the first press conference. Good to keep him on board 

I am sure they have eyes on government grants for renovations and things like that if they are to stay at Lamport. Nice to be known in high offices.

9 minutes ago, Thunder fan said:

Thank you wolfpack, now bring on tomorrow hopefuly barrow beat keighley and we beat york and we will get 5th spot, exciting end to the season this. Come on thunder and barrow!!!

What a game tomorrow. If Thunder stole 5th place it would be pretty amazing given how they started the 8s.

Presentation time, and the Mayor (third from the right) gets one of these signed, framed shirts.

DJ4SJEbWsAIJpvM.jpg

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived