24-25 Feb: Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Third Round - Match Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, terrywebbisgod said:

Good result.

On a side note,I need to pm you but it says you can't receive any. 

Thats strange... Is there a limit to how many messages you can receive in your inbox? I'm not aware of any restrictions in my settings or anything...

Email: Media@yorkcityknights.com if its urgent :) 

12 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Thats strange... Is there a limit to how many messages you can receive in your inbox? 

There is.

For members with less than 100 posts, it's 50, for members with over 100 posts, it's 100.

It's to encourage people to delete old messages and save space on our server.

10 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

I've cleared my inbox completely just incase. *Thumbs Up*

In true 'IT Crowd' style, I turned something off and turned it back on again, and it seems to have done the trick! :biggrin:

I sent you a couple of test messages and they went ok, I'm assuming you got 'em.

14 minutes ago, haven n proud said:

Doesn't in the league either but according to youz  this was a breeze ye right.

Yeah it does, you are aware of points difference aren’t you? Sounds like haven are playing some top rugby tonight. Knock on, pass into touch, knock on, knock on, offside, repeat

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

4 minutes ago, wonky said:

Yeah it does, you are aware of points difference aren’t you? Sounds like haven are playing some top rugby tonight. Knock on, pass into touch, knock on, knock on, offside, repeat

Both West Cumbrian teams are hardly world beaters now are they.

3 minutes ago, wonky said:

Not in this league it doesn't if ye win all your games your up.even if they all are only by 2.ypur listening with baited breath eh well you'll be disappointed coz they turn this round.

Just now, haven n proud said:

Normal service resumed unfortunately for you.

It’s 4-4 against a poor Skolars side at home. If that’s normal service you in big trouble. Why aren’t you at a home game anyway? 

11 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Both West Cumbrian teams are hardly world beaters now are they.

Never said they were. At least I’d be at the game if town were at home. Great fans. 

5 minutes ago, haven n proud said:

I am at the game.thats hardly a poor skolars side and we've players out also.lets see if your superstars beat them.

They drew with Wales last week, should be comfortable for any side at home who fancy the top 6. Although you’ve now scored a massive 4 points in 120 minutes of competitive rugby at home. Some going to be that bad with the ball

On 2/23/2018 at 12:19 PM, hunsletgreenandgold said:

I know you don't mean it disrespectfully but that honestly won't happen. Think we'll probably win but if Workington do it'll be by less than 8 IMO. 

You got the six numbers for the lottery ??

Told you Town wouldnt lose but your eight points is close :-)

5 minutes ago, yanto said:

You got the six numbers for the lottery ??

Told you Town wouldnt lose but your eight points is close :-)

Their try in the last minute made the score look closer than it should have been. Town had numerous chances to have been out of sight but the error rate was high again.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Archived