Reni Matua?

krakauer

3 hours ago, krakauer said:

Hi, just watched WolfpackTV where Paul Rowley talks about him joining the club. Could not find any information elsewhere, how true is this info?

If he's played for Leigh, then it could well be true.

3 hours ago, krakauer said:

Hi, just watched WolfpackTV where Paul Rowley talks about him joining the club. Could not find any information elsewhere, how true is this info?

If he is an ex-Leigh guy we will welcome him with open arms...those Leigh people just love us Wolfpack people.  ITS A LOVEIN!

27 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

If he is an ex-Leigh guy we will welcome him with open arms...those Leigh people just love us Wolfpack people.  ITS A LOVEIN!

Leigh love us so much, they gave us two intercept tries.

On 24/02/2018 at 11:00 AM, krakauer said:

There's an article on him on Wiki. A good coverage of his playing career and some problems he's dealt with. I'm surprised at the signing but wish him well and hope he is an asset the WP.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

On 2/24/2018 at 3:56 PM, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

Bit of a strange signing for me but good luck to him,hope he gets some decent game time at toronto and its a great move for him in the latter stages of his career.

Ditto.

• 2 months later...

he said in his one radio interview that he signed a 12 week contract or something and that he wasn't going to be playing when they travel to Canada no? He did help us recruit Lussick and Chase and played a few games, overall a great short term signing.

link below to the show,  Reni starts at the 1:24 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0jR5vWwTZ0

taken on a management role..details now on TWP website. I thought he played terrifically and would have liked to have seen him on field in person but on a positive note I hope his role involves ensuring the players that have signed with us stay with us...gonna need all the committed bodies we can in SL!

Apparently signed a 12-week playing contract. Is injured to the end of this. Signed c. Feb 24....makes till mid- May.

No decision as of yet as to what he will do when fit again re playing.

Guess that may depend on circumstances (injury cover, whether he has the motivation, etc, etc...).

Clearly still good enough for Championship.

Archived