Challenge Cup 5th Round Draw

4 minutes ago, Niels said:

I am sure Toronto were drawn at home. I think maybe the Challenge cup games are not played in Canada.and are switched here?

all TWP games are played away for first 2-3 years, was a clause in us joining the RFL.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/03/2018 at 7:12 PM, wonderofwood said:

Leigh v London has got to be the stand out fixture. 

Haven will be pleased with thier draw they may even break the 500mark 

York & Barrow have the short end of the stick - not much revenue from away support and likely to go out. Let's hope the locals can attend in their numbers

I don't think many Knights fans feel this way. There's plenty  of interest in this game. Seems that there is also a lot of neutral fans wanting to attend. Probably even more so,when Gav and the gang ramp up the marketing for the game. I have a sneaky  feeling that there is gonna be an upset on the  cards. This is a great time to be a Knights supporter..

Up the Kneets! 

1 hour ago, jayemm said:

I don't think many Knights fans feel this way. There's plenty  of interest in this game. Seems that there is also a lot of neutral fans wanting to attend. Probably even more so,when Gav and the gang ramp up the marketing for the game. I have a sneaky  feeling that there is gonna be an upset on the  cards. This is a great time to be a Knights supporter..

Up the Kneets! 

Indeed.

But, he thinks his dislike of outsiders is utterly reasonable and rational so everyone should feel the same.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

14 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Gav...a high profile Ontario JR A hockey team just tried something new on their 50/50 draw for the last game of the season....halftime time take was something like $24 000.  They offered like 100 50/50 tickets for $20(far more than the usual tickets but the same price) as a one time game offer....I guess they sold like mad.   might be worth looking into.

They are called the Kitchener Rangers...I'm sure they would fill you in if you contacted them.

Hope This Helps,

Kayakman

Thanks mate, I might just do that!

15 hours ago, DEANO said:

Scuse  me gav. The point I was making was that we’re not going to get any kr fans coming to the game cos none of their players will be playing. Besides I think everyone already knows my views on dual reg

KR fans are already planning on bringing a busload... Providing there's no clash!

22 hours ago, Moose said:

Warrington - Bradford ?

I must have missed the Hunslet v Bradford 4th round game.

Don't worry mate, after 8 wins on the trot lets just stay under the radar and let everyone else forget about little old Hunslet. And So We Shall Again.

10 hours ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

Assuming Barrow did finally get all passports sorted out do you think they might give home advantage away to make more money out of the tie .......?

Do barrow need passports to play in Manchester

On 21/03/2018 at 10:55 PM, Niels said:

I understand your point to a degree but I think every small club in all sports cup competitions wants to draw a side with a good away support. 

Financially it can set a side up for years. Also fans of small clubs don't often have the opportunity to sample a big match atmosphere. 

Without the financial incentive there would be no point the smaller clubs entering the cups.

I don't think clubs make much money if any out of CC.

Community clubs actually loose money participating.

7 hours ago, yipyee said:

I don't think clubs make much money if any out of CC.

Community clubs actually loose money participating.

And that shouldn’t be happening. These clubs need every penny they can get. Is it compulsory or voluntary for the community clubs to enter the CC?

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived