Hunslet Hawks Predictions

Cl1998

41 minutes ago, anok4u said:

If you were someone who was thinking about revisting derwent park and came on this forum to see whats going on if you read mouses posts you would become a whitehaven supporter! 

it is my prediction on things so far , I never said town will be out of the promotion picture I said 1 of York and Bradford for automatic , the one who isnt automatic will be with Donny in the top 5 and that will leave Town and a few others battling for the 2 other promotion chance places ! 

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Anonymouse said:

it is my prediction on things so far , I never said town will be out of the promotion picture I said 1 of York and Bradford for automatic , the one who isnt automatic will be with Donny in the top 5 and that will leave Town and a few others battling for the 2 other promotion chance places ! 

You should have realised by now mouse that realism has no place on this message board. 

12 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

You should have realised by now mouse that realism has no place on this message board. 

Suppose its all realism on deluded.com though eh marra? for someone who constantly slates this forum all the time  you dont half  come on it a lot.  

4 minutes ago, town4me said:

Suppose its all realism on deluded.com though eh marra? for someone who constantly slates this forum all the time  you come on it a lot.  

again , Marrafan and any other member of TRL can visit and comment on any forum they want , it isnt our workington town forum it is a TRL open forum on the TRL site which allows all members to visit various forums and comment and give opinion on every club whenever they wish .

3 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

again , Marrafan and any other member of TRL can visit and comment on any forum they want , it isnt our workington town forum it is a TRL open forum on the TRL site which allows all members to visit various forums and comment and give opinion on every club whenever they wish .

Of course they can but if they  are slating the forum in genral and individual posters and forum content then why bother coming on?  Giving an opinion is one thing but dragging threads down and calling individuals IE (wonderofwood) its getting boring. A town fan would be removed from the haven forum for this. 

19 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Here we go again kids.....

Anyone on this forum can put Marrafan, Anonymouse, Donald or anyone else on ignore if they don't want to read their posts, and lower their blood pressure at the same time. Saves filling threads with constant sniping and goading once someone posts on here

Town will struggle for promotion, we are so close to being there, we could easily be 6 from 6 if it wasn’t for 20 minute collapses, but our inconsistency is going to cost us in the long run

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

5 minutes ago, wonky said:

Town will struggle for promotion, we are so close to being there, we could easily be 6 from 6 if it wasn’t for 20 minute collapses, but our inconsistency is going to cost us in the long run

That's something hopefully we can put right soon. I am confident we will improve. 

44 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

"Our" Workington Town forum......you sure mouse ?

1 minute ago, unicorn106 said:

"Our" Workington Town forum......you sure mouse ?

At the risk of upsetting those who advocate simply ignoring posters who incite heated exchanges I suggest that the Town forum is far healthier than the alternative platform from which so many fugitives from censorship seek to express their views (however irritating they may be). As for our ubiquitous "rodent" I have no hesitation in saying that I have doubted his allegiance and motivation from day one. Nothing in his input suggests any appetite for Town success nor any evidence that he supports our team where it matters - at Derwent Park - from the popular end or anywhere else. His few allies are almost exclusively from the deluded outpost - wonder why? 

18 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

At the risk of upsetting those who advocate simply ignoring posters who incite heated exchanges I suggest that the Town forum is far healthier than the alternative platform from which so many fugitives from censorship seek to express their views (however irritating they may be). As for our ubiquitous "rodent" I have no hesitation in saying that I have doubted his allegiance and motivation from day one. Nothing in his input suggests any appetite for Town success nor any evidence that he supports our team where it matters - at Derwent Park - from the popular end or anywhere else. His few allies are almost exclusively from the deluded outpost - wonder why? 

Well said  Sandy. I suspect HF13 marrafan and the mouse are mates. But they are however free to post on here so probably best ignored from now on.

14 hours ago, town4me said:

Well said  Sandy. I suspect HF13 marrafan and the mouse are mates. But they are however free to post on here so probably best ignored from now on.

never met any of those lads and even if I had would it matter ? rugby fans live near and many work together in west Cumbria , you need to grow up and broaden the mind a little marra .

oh and BTW its me who should be ignoring you because whenever these little arguments and false suspicions and suspecting and accusing starts it is usually you who keeps re quoting and egging it all on so I'll do myself a favour and ignore you who would love to goad me into anther ban . 

16 hours ago, town4me said:

Suppose its all realism on deluded.com though eh marra? for someone who constantly slates this forum all the time  you dont half  come on it a lot.  

I would say most are of the opinion that this years team is inferior to last years and Haven are very much outsiders for promotion.

The thing with Mouses posts that people don`t seem to like is he is generally negative . That aside most of what he says turns out to be true in respect to the Teams achievements .We seem to throw games away when in control . We have lost at the minute Penky if rumours are right of his injury , we have lost our main strike forward in Gordon probably for the season , Leon locked the dressing room door on Sunday to give the Team a rollicking .If Leon is that concerned about our performances i think we all  should be . Time for all of us to roll our sleeves up , give the Team our support and move forward .

1 hour ago, ivans82 said:

The thing with Mouses posts that people don`t seem to like is he is generally negative . That aside most of what he says turns out to be true in respect to the Teams achievements .We seem to throw games away when in control . We have lost at the minute Penky if rumours are right of his injury , we have lost our main strike forward in Gordon probably for the season , Leon locked the dressing room door on Sunday to give the Team a rollicking .If Leon is that concerned about our performances i think we all  should be . Time for all of us to roll our sleeves up , give the Team our support and move forward .

Townie 1,2,3 was also very negative and was proved correct in a lot of his opinions but he was hounded off this forum due to his negativity. Mouse reminds me of Townie 1,2, 3, so much so I have long held the opinion Townie as been res-erected as a RODENT.

Archived