England v France

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bobbruce said:

Until France start to beat us on a regular basis I think we should be traveling to them to give them the home advantage. I bet you would get as many people to a game in Perpignan or Toulouse as you would in Warrington or Leigh. 

Yes change the demographics. Let's have it on the moon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 4:12 PM, bobbruce said:

Clown ? 

The RFL is the clown. Shouldn't have been on the calendar regardless of where its being played it carries no merit when the season has just finished.

Absolute farce.

10 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

If you can’t, you could try a cable?

there are 300 channels showing utter dross as usual on my tv box tom nite, if I want to see the game I have to do what? never mind itsnot  worth the hassle - will see the score on bbc website if they report on it

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

33 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

If you can’t, you could try a cable?

Although my TV has a wired Ethernet link and a browser, I have found it more reliable to use my laptop's processing power to stream the video, and go the cable/extend display option.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived