Challenge Cup stream (non-UK viewers)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tweets, texts and emails are the best thing a broadcaster could ever wish for, my letters to jimmy young used to take 4 days to get there and he still never read one out

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Just now, DavidM said:

Energetic and scrambling in defence but very poor toniften with the ball , even basic stuff 

If you’ve ever seen any domestic Serbian RL David that was always going to be the case. Some of their teams come across more like body builders or bouncers rather than RL players.

rldfsignature.jpg

Just now, deluded pom? said:

The technology used for the stream means the commentators can’t be at the game!!!!!

For thw numbers watching, I think it's proably understandable that they didn't want to send a dozen plus people up there with a ton of equipment when they can send a cameraman and assistant whilst having a couple of commentators in a studio in salford

With some coaching and conditioning the Red Star 13 could be a very good player.  I wonder how old he is.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, NWDuk said:

For thw numbers watching, I think it's proably understandable that they didn't want to send a dozen plus people up there with a ton of equipment when they can send a cameraman and assistant whilst having a couple of commentators in a studio in salford

Or was it too nippy?

rldfsignature.jpg

1 minute ago, deluded pom? said:

19 they said on commentary.

It's a pity we don't have an obvious pathway for these type of players into the UK pro game.  Clearly it is only one game but he has a lot of the attributes to be a quality semi pro player.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived