Bradford away

Amber Ribbon

Take your cheque book

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Nothing against dewsbury but be surprised if any of there support turn up and if they don't I 100% don't blame them. Shame away fans are priced out from watching there team. 

I think this game was advertised before To be on the our league app but I ain't 100% sure.

12 hours ago, Bullmania said:

Nothing against dewsbury but be surprised if any of there support turn up and if they don't I 100% don't blame them. Shame away fans are priced out from watching there team. 

I think this game was advertised before To be on the our league app but I ain't 100% sure.

Cheers fella always a top day with you lads,be Lucky if 10 turn up.

8 mins action or 80 coolie?

8 seconds more like!!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

5 hours ago, EQUALIZER said:

Cheers fella always a top day with you lads,be Lucky if 10 turn up.

Only the bulls owners can be blamed for that basically all this season is based on home support season ticket holders has are own fans are priced out on the day too. 

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:07 PM, Amber Ribbon said:

Travel with your fellow supporters

Amber Ribbon Supporters are meeting at the Top House Public House opposite Odsal Stadium on Sunday at 2.00 for the away game at Bradford.

Hope you will come and meet with us and cheer on our team.

Not many predictions yet..

Think this one too close to call.  If Sykes fit I believe we could get a win, if not I'm not sure we will be strong enough

Sykes in 18-14 Rams

Sykes out 14-18 Bulls..

Probably first time I've tipped us in three years so apologies if I've ensured we lose..

33 minutes ago, NickD said:

Not many predictions yet..

Think this one too close to call.  If Sykes fit I believe we could get a win, if not I'm not sure we will be strong enough

Sykes in 18-14 Rams

Sykes out 14-18 Bulls..

Probably first time I've tipped us in three years so apologies if I've ensured we lose..

Two points Nick.

First Sykes is suspended for this game, as reported in LE.

Second, he has a knee injury that might take a couple of weeks to get right.

Sorry to quash your rare optimism. :hi:

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Much as I love my club, I think I will be boycotting this fixture as I can't thoil paying Bradford's extortionate admission charges. For once I'll watch it on t'telly, or what's near enough television. Another defeat ahead I fear. 

Bradford 26-12 Dewsbury 

FTS: Walshaw

MoM: Finn

Att: 3,548 (mostly, in fact, the great majority, home supporters).

Legs, Dews, Legs.

59 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

Much as I love my club, I think I will be boycotting this fixture as I can't thoil paying Bradford's extortionate admission charges. For once I'll watch it on t'telly, or what's near enough television. Another defeat ahead I fear. 

Bradford 26-12 Dewsbury 

FTS: Walshaw

MoM: Finn

Att: 3,548 (mostly, in fact, the great majority, home supporters).

4381 when we played Leigh, york and Toulouse roughley the same and over 6k for the fev game. 

I feel after what happen at keighley and players coming back you might feel the raft off last week.

The thing that gets me about Bradford Bulls is the complete lack of value for money ..... I will happily pay a premium price for a premium experience!! .... Not withstanding whats on the field I am specifically writing about whats off it!!

Nothing!!  absolutely nothing!!!... nada ... didly squat.. zilch.. zero!!  I don't know of many grounds who could justify the prices they charge for the lack of atmosphere, a poor  bar experience ....  only Sheffield worse imo!!  ... where there is no cover in bad weather for away fans ... that terrace is open to all weathers ... you either get sunstroke or drowned... or blown away!!! I hate the place!! ....Oh and whats on the field is so far away you need binoculars to see it !!! but I will be there on Sunday supporting my team!!  unless its snowing, chucking it down and blowing a gale!! ?

5 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

The thing that gets me about Bradford Bulls is the complete lack of value for money ..... I will happily pay a premium price for a premium experience!! .... Not withstanding whats on the field I am specifically writing about whats off it!!

Nothing!!  absolutely nothing!!!... nada ... didly squat.. zilch.. zero!!  I don't know of many grounds who could justify the prices they charge for the lack of atmosphere, a poor  bar experience ....  only Sheffield worse imo!!  ... where there is no cover in bad weather for away fans ... that terrace is open to all weathers ... you either get sunstroke or drowned... or blown away!!! I hate the place!! ....Oh and whats on the field is so far away you need binoculars to see it !!! but I will be there on Sunday supporting my team!!  unless its snowing, chucking it down and blowing a gale!! ?

That's the spirit expecting sun till 3pm heavy rain till 5pm sun back out its the traditional weather day on home games. 

Weather wise can't be any worse than fev or Toulouse game.

fev game the weather won the moan of the match Has was abnormally cold even for odsals cold standards.

In the run up to Bradfird Northern folding in 1963, our game at Odsal was played in pouring rain throughout and most of the 300 odd supporters were watching under cover-except for two standing behind the posts st the Rooley Lane end. At half time the P.A. announcer offered them free accommodation in the stand to get out of the wet, but the two were so embarrassed having all eyes on them that they dared not move from their position!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

12 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

In the run up to Bradfird Northern folding in 1963, our game at Odsal was played in pouring rain throughout and most of the 300 odd supporters were watching under cover-except for two standing behind the posts st the Rooley Lane end. At half time the P.A. announcer offered them free accommodation in the stand to get out of the wet, but the two were so embarrassed having all eyes on them that they dared not move from their position!

What the PA was working!!!  ...I never heard it!!   ... mind the ground was much better then with two covered stands!!!  although the changing rooms were miles away!! 

8 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

Who were the two,you and BSJ?

On 05/04/2019 at 23:33, graham fisher said:

Who were the two,you and BSJ?

I was not there Graham being still in short trousers and supporting a very different team at the time.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived