Shaun Lunt

Townfan1992

Just spoke to my cousin and he tells me that Ian Rooney is head coach next year, don’t think he’s the right choice if true from what he tells me he’s run his course at the brow 

5 minutes ago, Big Yin said:

Just spoke to my cousin and he tells me that Ian Rooney is head coach next year, don’t think he’s the right choice if true from what he tells me he’s run his course at the brow 

Big Yawn........are you not due for another posting to some remote part of the Globe......?

17 minutes ago, Big Yin said:

I've just spoke to my Aunty #### who tells me you're a 

On 15/05/2019 at 15:10, Big Yin said:

Nice to hear from you big yawn pal!

Just spoke to my cousin and he says Rooney is taking the Town job at the end of the season and Lunty taking over at the Brow, 

43 minutes ago, JMB said:

Just spoke to my cousin and he says Rooney is taking the Town job at the end of the season and Lunty taking over at the Brow, 

Just spoke to MY cousin. And Rooney is getting the town job. Lunt is going the brow and Shaun Wane is going to kells

7 hours ago, JMB said:

The Brow will have more hookers than Amsterdam!!

On 15/05/2019 at 15:18, Seaton Sandy said:

Big Yawn........are you not due for another posting to some remote part of the Globe......?

Yemen would be good ?

Archived