27 Jul: CCSF1: Warrington Wolves v Hull FC KO 2pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves by 13 points or more
    • Warrington Wolves by 7 to 12 points
    • Warrington Wolves by 1 to 6 points
    • Hull FC by 1 to 6 points
    • Hull FC by 7 to 12 points
    • Hull FC by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/07/19 at 13:00

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was rooting for Hull today. A very enjoyable game and across the 80mins that’s a fair score. Wire much more consistent and well organised. 

2 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

RFL have got what they want. 

How, I didn't think there was anything out the ordinary decisions wise, the odd forward pass that was a bit debatable but you get there every game at all levels We made too many mistakes, at times we were defensively weak and Warrington did enough at both ends of the field and were good value for the win, We weren't good enough and Warrington were, it's as simple as that.

Belting game, Warrington would have befn really disappointed to lose that considering the control and field position they enjoyed, but Hull really scrapped and dug in well. Not a lot in it and both teams did really well in pretty poor conditions, shame to see people whining about attendances as usual. 

36 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

I doubt it sonshine, I'd knock ten shades of poop out of him in defence even at 50, he couldn't tackle a hot dinner.

I was the type like Brad Fash, looks for the defensive tackle, gets up and looks to go again. he's a brilliant footballer in attack, in defence he's absolute garbage and importantly he's damn lazy.

Ohhhhh and I bet jake connor would keep coming back coming back at you time and time again until your little man syndrome kicked and got your self in bother. He'd embarrass you 

3 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

How, I didn't think there was anything out the ordinary decisions wise, the odd forward pass that was a bit debatable but you get there every game at all levels We made too many mistakes, at times we were defensively weak and Warrington did enough at both ends of the field and were good value for the win, We weren't good enough and Warrington were, it's as simple as that.

I didn't say they manufactured it through dodgy refereeing, I just meant a Warrington v Saints final is the best outcome for the RFL. 

1 minute ago, Hullfan said:

Ohhhhh and I bet jake connor would keep coming back coming back at you time and time again until your little man syndrome kicked and got your self in bother. He'd embarrass you 

Whatever, he's a lazy fecker in defence, we see it every single game. Little man syndrome, hahahaha, I'm nothing special and never was but I'll always be a better defender/tackler than Connor.

2 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I didn't say they manufactured it through dodgy refereeing, I just meant a Warrington v Saints final is the best outcome for the RFL. 

I assume you mean those 2 clubs would both take more fans to Wembley than FC ?

1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

I assume you mean those 2 clubs would both take more fans to Wembley than FC ?

Yes that is what I'm saying, nothing else, just that there will be a bigger crowd, more money in the RFL coffers as a result, better spectacle on the box, probably a better game competition wise as well cos we wouldn't get close to saints in the final, Warrington playing as they did in that second half just now could give them a game. Thank you GUBRATS for understanding. 

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Yes that is what I'm saying, nothing else, just that there will be a bigger crowd, more money in the RFL coffers as a result, better spectacle on the box, probably a better game competition wise as well cos we wouldn't get close to saints in the final, Warrington playing as they did in that second half just now could give them a game. Thank you GUBRATS for understanding. 

Now if it had been Rovers ? , Then completely different , they take more than Saints and Wire combined ?

We tried hard and im happy with that. Wire better overall. No gripes from me.

Well done Wire. Enjoy the final.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Still don't know how we can even think about starting with Connor on the bench.

Should have left him on the bench, without his errors, you win that game.

Trouble with being arrogant, you have to be able to back it up.

Did nothing in attack and is a liability in every other aspect.

Thought the rest of team gave everything and did the fans proud. Hard lines Hull but Well played Warrington.

Excellent game.

1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

Now if it had been Rovers ? , Then completely different , they take more than Saints and Wire combined ?

Well I don't know about combined but they have to take loads each time they go to Wembley cos it doesn't come round too often for them and some fans might never get to go again. ?

3 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Neither Saints nor Warrington would take more fans than Hull, this is inordinately clear, sorry but you've just backtracked from what you actually think and what your initial comment referred to. Noway was that referring to crowd attendance!

Archived