Sign in to follow this  
Manxmanc

New York/Ottawa Rugby League - signs of activity

8 hours ago, League of XIII said:

I would 100% fangirl out in the corner if I ever met him. 

I don't know what this means but I'd like to see it.

• Haha 2

On 29/12/2019 at 08:23, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Strange that they’re not aiming to whitewash everyone instantly. Or is that like the whole “5 year plan” TWP had?

They may well be aiming to do that but it would be foolish of him to say it. 

Just now, Eddie said:

They may well be aiming to do that but it would be foolish of him to say it. 

That’s why I used the Toronto “5 year plan” example, they never said they wanted in to Super League immediately, despite it being evident in their recruitment and retention, they always referenced this five year plan. 

6 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

That’s why I used the Toronto “5 year plan” example, they never said they wanted in to Super League immediately, despite it being evident in their recruitment and retention, they always referenced this five year plan. 

They could probably have said two years (their obvious intent) but then looked like idiots when they lost against London in the MPG. Perez was talking about big signings on the Howling Hour podcast, I expect they’ll be going for back to back promotions too. Hope so anyway, could be fun to watch. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

And the plan worked!  Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.

20 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

shouldve been in after two years lol.

That was all part of 'The Plan'.

• Like 1

You can't truly enjoy the highs if you don't experience the lows also. We would all like to win but continual winning doesn't give the same as a win where it is not the norm. I am sure even though Salford didn't win the GF they enjoyed the play offs all the more as they don't do it every year.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Canis Lupus said:

You can't truly enjoy the highs if you don't experience the lows also. We would all like to win but continual winning doesn't give the same as a win where it is not the norm. I am sure even though Salford didn't win the GF they enjoyed the play offs all the more as they don't do it every year.

You obviously aren't a Wigan fan 

Thankfully not. Followed clubs in other sports with little success and enjoyed it when it came . Steamrolling League one and the Championship is all fair and good but this years MPG was sweeter after losing to London.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Canis Lupus said:

Thankfully not. Followed clubs in other sports with little success and enjoyed it when it came . Steamrolling League one and the Championship is all fair and good but this years MPG was sweeter after losing to London.

It wasn’t a MPG.. It was a playoff..You lost the MPG game.

Edited by SL17
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, winnyason said:

So so salty 

He needs psychological help, it's now like pavlovs dog with him, as soon as he sees the word Toronto he has a weird reaction he has no control over. 

10 minutes ago, dkw said:

He needs psychological help, it's now like pavlovs dog with him, as soon as he sees the word Toronto he has a weird reaction he has no control over. 

maybe its a bot lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SL17 said:

Couldn't give a rats  ……. what you want to call it we won and are in SL.  What now makes it even sweeter is knowing how much it upset some on here for TWP to be successful. The win that keeps on giving . 😋

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canis Lupus said:

Couldn't give a rats  ……. what you want to call it we won and are in SL.  What now makes it even sweeter is knowing how much it upset some on here for TWP to be successful. The win that keeps on giving . 😋

now to give those super league clubs a shake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dkw said:

It's a sickness he needs help may be he can talk to Dr Phil. 

8 hours ago, SL17 said:

Now..now....we all know you will come around eventually.

1 hour ago, Canis Lupus said:

To be fair there is only a handful of people on here upset by TWP’s success. The vast majority seem to welcome it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

To be fair there is only a handful of people on here upset by TWP’s success. The vast majority seem to welcome it. 

Oh I agree with you and from a personal perspective am happy to see that. Was just a little dig at those who wish to see us fail . Same as the name for our party going to our season opener against Cas in Feb . We are the " Cardboard cutout crew " on tour.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Canis Lupus said:

Oh I agree with you and from a personal perspective am happy to see that. Was just a little dig at those who wish to see us fail . Same as the name for our party going to our season opener against Cas in Feb . We are the " Cardboard cutout crew " on tour.

Are you going over from Canada for it, or are you UK based?