Sat 5 Oct: Championship - Play-off Final: Toronto Wolfpack v Featherstone Rovers KO 7.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/10/19 at 18:30

bottom line

TWP  have all the pressure on them to perform 

having all the pressure sometimes makes you try a bit too hard 

trying a bit too hard sometimes makes you make mistakes 

all FEV can do is stick to the game plan and if it's not good enough then it's well done TWP  good look in SL

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Kayakman said:

That was earlier in the week...there is a large walkup gate..so it probably will be sold out as it should be.

Well if they can't sell out for this game it's a joke! 

Clubs with 100+ years of history are getting 300 for play-off games in the heartlands. Can't really criticise Toronto for "only" getting 10k after 3 years now can you.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

9 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

Clubs with 100+ years of history are getting 300 for play-off games in the heartlands. Can't really criticise Toronto for "only" getting 10k after 3 years now can you.

Who's criticising their addendances? I said this game, never mentioned any others. 

25 minutes ago, hindle xiii said:

I'm torn.

(I'm not, I couldn't care less)

Do I want the schadenfreude of Toronto bottling it again or the Fev robbed again conspiracy?

The whinging from each side will be epic.

It must be great supporting a team and not whinge, must be easliy pleased ? 

3 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Looking at the two line-ups and breaking them down into three components...

I think Fev might have the overall advantage in the spine...assuming King plays, I reckon King, Jones, Chisholm and McLelland offer at least as much a threat, and probably more, than Beswick, Ackers, Mellor and McCrone.

In the back 5 though Toronto clearly have the most strike power with O'Brien, Russell, Stanley, Leutele and Kay against Golding, Render, Hardcastle, Sutcliffe and Johnson. That's where Toronto scare you.

So the packs...who knows who will get on top on the day, both packs have had good moments in the two games between the clubs earlier this season. Day and Walters are massive losses for Fev but after a sticky opening they mentally and physically wore down Toulouse.

Whether Fev have one final massive effort left in them after three huge away wins, and having spent most of the last week travelling or at work rather than training, we will see on Saturday. But as a Fev fan what a journey it has been.

Great summary.

My heart wants us to win, my head says giving them a good game with everyone enjoying the, and having a safe, trip will be the best I can hope for....

Bag's packed, match ticket safely stowed, looking forward to it!

I hope Toronto win. Featherstone are simply nowhere near ready for SL on or off the field and offer next to nothing for the Comp. Fev allegedly wont even be Fulltime, IF they end up in SL! Having a club like Fev in SL, makes selling the Comp to TV Companies and Sponsors even harder!

1 hour ago, Lounge Room Lizard said:

I hope Toronto win. Featherstone are simply nowhere near ready for SL on or off the field and offer next to nothing for the Comp. Fev allegedly wont even be Fulltime, IF they end up in SL! Having a club like Fev in SL, makes selling the Comp to TV Companies and Sponsors even harder!

Yeah I'm sure Saints and Wigan will be delighted with the couple of dozen species they get from Toronto.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

8 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Yeah I'm sure Saints and Wigan will be delighted with the couple of dozen species they get from Toronto.

Like Fev fans travel in their thousands! ??? And Toronto would give each SL club an extra million plus over Fev due to reciving no Sky money. And its easier to sell SL product with a club who can spend millions and who can open up a new market to SL.

54 minutes ago, Trojan said:

DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT SONY BILL THAT WAY!

I'm sure fans from Wigan and saints will come out to watch Sonny Bill and the other stars from the WOLFPACK rip them up.

Ahhhhhhh......the pain.......

Like Fev fans travel in their thousands! ??? And Toronto would give each SL club an extra million plus over Fev due to reciving no Sky money. And its easier to sell SL product with a club who can spend millions and who can open up a new market to SL.

Well let's see what happens on Saturday shall we.  As I posted earlier, is there any wonder Fev fans are chippy.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

There were more Fev fans than 'Fax fans the last time I visited the Shay.

Clement Attlee.

7 hours ago, hindle xiii said:

I'm torn.

(I'm not, I couldn't care less)

Do I want the schadenfreude of Toronto bottling it again or the Fev robbed again conspiracy?

The whinging from each side will be epic.

Not much whinging from Wolfpack fans last year; mostly just disappointment over how poorly they played in the MPG. After a couple of days thoughts turned to the following year.

Archived