The TRL Virtual Pub

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evening 

I played darts in the USA. Stereotypes say Brits are really good at darts, and I was sorry to ruin the stereotype that evening in Chicago. I played one game, beat the bar champion and stepped down.  
Americans are terrible at darts. 

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

23 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

Evening 

I played darts in the USA. Stereotypes say Brits are really good at darts, and I was sorry to ruin the stereotype that evening in Chicago. I played one game, beat the bar champion and stepped down.  
Americans are terrible at darts. 

That's because they used guns to shoot all their best ' arrow ' users ?

Okay every Wednesday Evening from now on in the Gus Risman Bar and Concert Hall area

we present ................ (drum roll please!)

image.png.9d9bf72abbc524745c5e3e4eb6a88f19.png

I found all the virtual tribute music hall acts in the virtual UK

There'll be three each week and tonight We have :

The Marie Lloyd guitar and penny whistle ensemble,

The Nervo and Knox Acrobatic Troup with their Fabulous Farting Cats

and as star attraction the George Formby Never Looked a Bit  Alikes Ukelele Orchestra.

Tickets are Half a crown each at the door and happy hour starts wth beer at 3d a pint before going up to the usual 4d at eight o'clock.

Ladies with fur coats and no recall to underwear will be allowed in Free as usual and gentlemen with fur coats and no underpants must wait until the talent show on Mondays as requested.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

1 hour ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Question! What about those of us with feathers and no underpants?

Blokes or Lasses ar' kid?

1 hour ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Both, we don't discriminate round here. Not before having a few anyway. 

We have seperate nights for different kinds of perversions and leanings. Though no one is barrred from going in the special offer for each specific group or bent is only so there's a virtual crowd in most nights. I simple put my favourite bent with the farting dogs so I don't miss as many things I like as I can.

Too many nights when me Mam took me to the Union in Machester for me to leave anyone out. In fact the one time I couldn't hide my prejudice was when Frank Foo Foo Lamar came to visit Mam and he brought his boyfriend with him and he'd played for Cas ..... There are limits!

1 hour ago, Oxford said:

We have seperate nights for different kinds of perversions and leanings. Though no one is barrred from going in the special offer for each specific group or bent is only so there's a virtual crowd in most nights. I simple put my favourite bent with the farting dogs so I don't miss as many things I like as I can.

Too many nights when me Mam took me to the Union in Machester for me to leave anyone out. In fact the one time I couldn't hide my prejudice was when Frank Foo Foo Lamar came to visit Mam and he brought his boyfriend with him and he'd played for Cas ..... There are limits!

Can I have that in English please?

1 hour ago, Bleep1673 said:

Can I have that in English please?

I like fur coats and no knckers and farting cats Bleep, must you bring the tone down every time?

38 minutes ago, heartofGold said:

There's a bloke outside with a deep pan hawaiian waiting to be paid  ?.  Who's got the double 12 set of dominoes?

You are now going to open old wounds, the pineapple on pizza debate has deep scars.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

16 minutes ago, Padge said:

You are now going to open old wounds, the pineapple on pizza debate has deep scars.

Not my fault.  RLDWSS ordered it ?‍♀️

In the blink of an eye it could all be taken away.  Be grateful always.

I think it may belong  to Old Frightful 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived