The TRL Virtual Pub

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a Skype drink with an overworked friend.

I had to come here for one more pint.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

2 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

What ever happened to parky anyway? Did he get banned or did he just stop coming on here when Toronto got promoted?

There is a type of ban, apparently, where you can post but the posts do not show up on threads to anyone but you.

I like to think he is still active and posting away and just as interactive as ever. Only God (specifically @ckn) really knows.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Just now, Bleep1673 said:

Ah, that's your problem, they are now = to 35

Bleep! Glad we caught up for a drink at last!

Cup of tea?

1 minute ago, Bleep1673 said:

Who won the first extra point game of Rugby League in the UK?

I don't know.

51 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

There is a type of ban, apparently, where you can post but the posts do not show up on threads to anyone but you.

I like to think he is still active and posting away and just as interactive as ever. Only God (specifically @ckn) really knows.

? I think he wound up John once too many times. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

7 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Look who's talking! ?

Oh come on, if you point out the old drunk in the corner then I have to look, don’t I? ? 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Are you two quite finished with the schoolboy humour?  ?.  Anyway speaking of plastering it must be time to get plastered.  Whose round is it?

In the blink of an eye it could all be taken away.  Be grateful always.

3 minutes ago, heartofGold said:

Are you two quite finished with the schoolboy humour?  ?.  Anyway speaking of plastering it must be time to get plastered.  Whose round is it?

Not mine, I got one in last year.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Tell you what, I'll get my own, could be here all night waiting for you lot to go to the bar.

"Barman, a pint of 9 Hop Sahara Desert if you please" that should help me work up an even bigger thirst.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived