The TRL Virtual Pub

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

One was a Seaside entertainment centre, the other, was and still is a dump.

I'd rather be in Workington. & that's saying something as it's only 2 places above the worst 10 places I've been to in the uk.

Just now, Bleep1673 said:

I'd rather be in Workington. & that's saying something as it's only 2 places above the worst 10 places I've been to in the uk.

Blackpool

Ipswich

Grays, Essex

Southall on a cold damp November night with no money.

Oldham.

Newport, Gwent.

Bognor Regis.

Tunbridge Wells

Watford.

Brixton.

Ruislip Manor.

Ok more than 10

Red 4112 won the meat raffle. I was fuming I bought 4111 and the seller was just ripping off my second ticket from the book and that bloke over there pushed in and bought 4112 leaving me with 4111 and 4113

Anyone know who he is?.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

8 minutes ago, heartofGold said:

Gents?!  Brandy and babycham please ?

Glad to help.

About twice a year, I go on the main board and have no time for idiots. This gets me about thirty likes and the risk of being kicked off if I keep it up ?

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

1 hour ago, Damien said:

In that case it would be rude not to. Make mine a double!

Cheers Bob8, I'll have two of what he ^ is having.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

20 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Now, now, let's not forget Hull. Quite frankly it's embarrassing when we aren't included on a list of ###### towns. We've worked hard at our littering, dog fouling, grafitti, anti-social behaviour, spice zombies and general grime. I was ashamed when that ###### towns list came out last year and for the first time ever we weren't at the top!

No list of #### towns is complete without mentioning Portsmouth.

a place so #### if you made a list of every #### town it would come second, because it’s not even the most ####, that’s how #### it is

16 minutes ago, Shadow said:

a place so #### if you made a list of every #### town it would come second, because it’s not even the most ####, that’s how #### it is

Neasden is lovely at this time of year. And, by "this time of year", I mean any time of year when you are confined to your home by a national crisis and can't travel to Neasden.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

15 hours ago, Shadow said:

Never been to Portsmouth, thats why I didn't include it.

15 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Now, now, let's not forget Hull. Quite frankly it's embarrassing when we aren't included on a list of ###### towns. We've worked hard at our littering, dog fouling, grafitti, anti-social behaviour, spice zombies and general grime. I was ashamed when that ###### towns list came out last year and for the first time ever we weren't at the top!

Can't put 'ull on there I'm afraid, when I worked there, I got some great sex.

When I worked at Hull Royal Infirmary,  the last 5 weeks I didn't get a single day off, and was doing 65+ hours per week, 3-4 x 12 hour shifts, inc weekends. When I left in November 97, I took a week off in the South of France & chilled.

38 minutes ago, Bearman said:

Err, has someone being smoking something "herbal in the bog?

I knew this would start...just a matter of thyme!

I think im starting to go stir crazy in here. Obviously I can still go to the supermarket and the little shop round the corner but that's not the same as browsing bookshops and what have you. Who'd have thought you'd miss something as simple as having a walk round the city centre? Shows how much i take for granted what there is to do here. Barkeep! Another pint! 

Archived