Sun 28 Jun: NRL: Manly Sea Eagles v Cronulla Sharks KO 7.05am BST (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Manly Sea Eagles
    • Cronulla Sharks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/06/20 at 06:30

Des Hasler may have a well coached team but without Tom Trbojevic Manly are there for the taking by the Sharks.

Cronulla by 10

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

There was an article that showed just how much Manly relied on "Tom Turbo" and today it showed.

Conulla been there before and not going overboard about this, the Sharkies have a soft schedule coming up in the next five games apart from the game with Penny Panthers So I would expect 8 points out of the next 10. Of course with the Sharks expect and get are often two different things...

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Interesting how Shaun Johnson gets loads of stick on these boards but as of today he tops the try assist charts with 10 for the season.

Followed by Luke Keary with 8 and George Williams and Tom Trbojevic with 7 each.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Sharkies!

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

4 hours ago, Dunbar said:

Interesting how Shaun Johnson gets loads of stick on these boards but as of today he tops the try assist charts with 10 for the season.

Followed by Luke Keary with 8 and George Williams and Tom Trbojevic with 7 each.

He’s had criticism outside this forum , including commentators . It’s all relative to what people know you can do . I don’t think there’s any doubt regardless of stats that his performances over some time for the Sharks haven’t been anything like his previous form , certainly in terms of his devastating running game . Now maybe his game has evolved I don’t know and the coach wants something different from him. Today though he was very good . I’ll admit I’m sore on him after 2013 and can’t forget it ... 

On that game I didn’t see that coming . Sharks have been poor , I mean the Dragons beat them . Their roster is way better than their results . Today they did well , even Dugan did very well until guess what , he got injured . Manly disappointing , no Tommy Turbo so DCE goes missing in sympathy . They will do nothing without Turbo he’s that important , not just individually but to their whole dynamic . By the way , Danny Levi was a right little cheat at Newcastle , conning pens everywhere . I see he’s still got his little tricks but karma , the penalty was reversed 

The statistical data offered before today’s game, which showed that Manly without “Tommy Turbo” (as he is known in Kensington and Knightsbridge), is incapable of winning many games, was reinforced in Manly’s defeat by Cronulla. With the world’s second best full back likely to be out for 6-8 weeks, Manly cannot make the top four, and thus, as shown by other statistical data, is highly unlikely to win the Premiership. 

The question that still remains to be answered is which club will challenge the Sydney Roosters in the 2020 Grand Final. We now know that it won’t be Cronulla. My bet, on form shown so far this season, is that the answer is Parramatta Eels. But that answer will only be confirmed if the world’s best half back, Mitchell Moses, is not out injured for too many games.

9 hours ago, Dunbar said:

Johnson was excellent today. His problem is his inconsistency and he’s been relatively poor more often than not in the past year. The weight of expectation means he gets criticised probably unfairly but he’s set such high standards that people expect that level of performance from him regularly. 

I think it’s taken him a while to gel at Sharks, and find the right combinations (other than Nikora who he hit it off from the start). He also seemed to link up well with Mulitalo but his enigmatic style can be difficult for others to read and often his teammates haven’t been on the same wavelength as him. Hopefully things are beginning to click for him now 

Archived