Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

Sun 9 Aug: SL: Salford Red Devils v Hull FC KO 1pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Salford Red Devils
      14
    • Hull FC
      10

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/20 at 12:30

Recommended Posts

That’s the most obvious sin bin ever . He drags him to the floor then picks the ball up !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose this is what you get when you replace a coach who has gone stale with another who has been part of the problem for even longer. Why we havent taken the opportunity over the last few months to bring in a proper replacement is beyond me.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MZH said:

I suppose this is what you get when you replace a coach who has gone stale with another who has been part of the problem for even longer. Why we havent taken the opportunity over the last few months to bring in a proper replacement is beyond me.

Yup,  they've not changed anything really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Great consistency there

In fairness to the ref one was a judgement call open to interpretation while the Hull one was totally blatant. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry Badrinath said:

Yup,  they've not changed anything really.

I know the lockdown wasnt ideal for putting things in place, but we could have made moves to get our man and he could have at least had a few weeks to work with them before the restart. Now the season is a write off and we have to start afresh (again) next year. If we were trying to do something a bit different but just looked a bit rusty or disjointed I could cope with that. But it's just the same old s***.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MZH said:

I know the lockdown wasnt ideal for putting things in place, but we could have made moves to get our man and he could have at least had a few weeks to work with them before the restart. Now the season is a write off and we have to start afresh (again) next year. If we were trying to do something a bit different but just looked a bit rusty or disjointed I could cope with that. But it's just the same old s***.

If you want my view, radioed could have and should have gone after any of the kickings you got from warrington over the last 3 years, Pearson has been unhappy publicly, you need a rebuild and arguably you're 2 or 3 years behind schedule,  now covid as you say has made things even more awkward 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some really unprofessional stuff from Naulago and Bowden allows Salford to settle it, 38-18.


Old Faithful we never lose at Wembley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dkw said:

In fairness to the ref one was a judgement call open to interpretation while the Hull one was totally blatant. 

Both deliberately slowed down the play id reckon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

That's the last rugby game I go too. Shocking rugby league. I give up

"Quoth the Raven, nevermore"


"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry Badrinath said:

If you want my view, radioed could have and should have gone after any of the kickings you got from warrington over the last 3 years, Pearson has been unhappy publicly, you need a rebuild and arguably you're 2 or 3 years behind schedule,  now covid as you say has made things even more awkward 

Radford should have gone at the end of 2018 after the record losing run.

I hoped Last could have a positive impact, but based on today he has no ideas of his own and we are just seeing the same problems as under Radford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DavidM said:

Both deliberately slowed down the play id reckon 

I agree, both did. I didn't explain what I meant well, salford one was a judgement, Hull one was a technical one so much easier to get right. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dkw said:

I agree, both did. I didn't explain what I meant well, salford one was a judgement, Hull one was a technical one so much easier to get right. 

Indeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't understand what hulls defensive system is for when salford are attacking their line, some players are up and in, some are staying, some are drifting. It's a right mess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...