rl handsome player xiii

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunbar (c)

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Nick Youngquest went from RL (several clubs in NRL and SL) to being the face of Paco Rabanne adverts.

Wes Cotton (Wigan & London Broncos) also went into male modelling.

Mick Cassidy, for some reason, never followed in their footsteps.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Some Storm fans reckon there's a touch of George Clooney about Cameron Smith. I can see what they are getting at, but it is a very battered George Clooney.

Mind you, his team-mate Nicho Hynes has more than a touch of Heath Ledger about him.

Ehx_Q2MUYAIZzBa?format=jpg&name=small

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

ET . Hottest player of all time ( I’m err told )

Speaking as a hetero bloke, ET was bloody handsome.

getimage.aspx?class=person&assetversioni

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Barry Badrinath said:

And a ginger, wow is he the centre of the Venn diagrams for all these threads 

If only he was taller and, simultaneously, shorter.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Copa said:

Finally! A team that forum members can join.

If only the caveman tendency hadn't driven off almost all the female members we used to have...

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am tempted to nominate Phil Clarke but I suspect a few members heads will explode

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

If only the caveman tendency hadn't driven off almost all the female members we used to have...

such as bearded barbara and les b anne - where are they now?

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

3 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

I am tempted to nominate Phil Clarke but I suspect a few members heads will explode

Talking of Sky presenters, though, I recall Brian Carney being a popular one amongst the female fans.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

such as bearded barbara and les b anne - where are they now?

Yeah, that kind of caveman tendency.

Whither the rather marvellous Spookie?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Luke and Tom Burgess still look OK.  I think Sam and George have tackled a few too many head on to be included now.

Archived