NRL Finals Week 2 Match Thread

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the second half and when I saw the HT score I thought that Souths had a mountain to climb but Parra didn’t look like they were going to score at all for the majority of the half and when Souths scored the try from the Moses penalty hitting the post you just knew that they were going to win.

I don’t think the All Blacks will be knocking on Browns door after that pass at the end.

Nobody could complain about this weekends fixtures for exciting entertainment, and some say the NRL is boring! It really does show the gap between those two game's and SL is immense and growing all the time, the speed of the games is like comparing a Sprinter and a Marathon runner. One last thought, Wire could be a poor mans Parra, always flatter to deceive but less entertaining.

Another fantastic game . The finals have been tremendous entertainment and very high quality . Cook was outstanding as that game went on , and Paulo and Nathan Brown didn’t deserve to be on the losing side .

4 hours ago, DoubleD said:

On Paulo, I noticed the commentators beating the drum about him playing SOO. Have they changed the rules so Pacific Islanders can now play?

He came to Aus as a young teenager and played his junior career in NSW therefore under existing rules is eligible to play SOO.

Paulo , Brown and King Gutho in the extended Blues squad . Must say I’m surprised Matterson hasn’t made it , I think he’s a very good , athletic player who can cover a few sports and has had a really strong season . The Fergosaurus omitted to

Archived