International Calibre Player Joins All Golds

Styx

More than a decent CV for the All Gold's at this stage of their development. Lots of rep rugby exist below the pro ranks and  this lad would be welcomed by more than one NCL club. He should bring a lot to their on the park football ( whenever we get back to it )

44 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

What league are the all golds playing in, or hoping to play in?

I imagine it'll be the southern Conference, but their stated intention is to become a professional club.

1 hour ago, PhilCarrington said:

What's happened to the Gloucestershire All-Golds. If it's just a relocation, won't the legacy of what was developed with SkyTry money, RFL funding and presumably shareholder funding be lost for Cheltenham.

As stated when the partnership with SGS was launched, Gloucester and it's community/schools work will continue. The All Golds have a full time Schools and Community Officer working out of Gloucester, and this will continue. Obviously currently affected by covid...  The club will be running two senior teams, one in Bristol and one in Gloucester both under the same umbrella.

43 minutes ago, Styx said:

As stated when the partnership with SGS was launched, Gloucester and it's community/schools work will continue. The All Golds have a full time Schools and Community Officer working out of Gloucester, and this will continue. Obviously currently affected by covid...  The club will be running two senior teams, one in Bristol and one in Gloucester both under the same umbrella.

Will they be in the same division? Or is one a feeder team?

51 minutes ago, Celt said:

Fair enough.  I don't follow amateur Rugby League, and I don't know anyone else who does either, so never talk about it etc.  I read on here that he is "international calibre" but any amateur Rugby League I have seen looks like more like park-level stuff, with very poor pitches, poor quality facilities and a mixture of serious and leisure players.  Not my thing.... but if you are into it, fair enough - fill your boots.  I won't judge you if you know nothing about some of the stuff that interests me.

Keep me informed as this international calibre player no doubt tears up in whatever league Bristol are in.

Troll ! 

12 hours ago, Celt said:

Fair enough.  I don't follow amateur Rugby League, and I don't know anyone else who does either, so never talk about it etc.  I read on here that he is "international calibre" but any amateur Rugby League I have seen looks like more like park-level stuff, with very poor pitches, poor quality facilities and a mixture of serious and leisure players.  Not my thing.... but if you are into it, fair enough - fill your boots.  I won't judge you if you know nothing about some of the stuff that interests me.

Keep me informed as this international calibre player no doubt tears up in whatever league Bristol are in.

It says more about you than him that you felt the need to go into a thread about a team you dont care about signing a player you've never heard of and you think we need to know that, or that we will even care. 

Archived