Roll on York.

RogerT

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna be another tough one. York are not firing on all four cylinders yet, so this could be a good time to play them. They are a side littered with ex sl players that can't quite click.  Of the matches I have seen so far of them, they aren't a contender to challenge for a sl place. I just think they have been bumped up too much by the media as genuine sl material , and fans from all clubs believed it at first, even me. I still think they could finish top 6 , but certainly not a team to be afraid of. I am going for a bulldogs win. 26   18.

Having played and watched both teams a couple of times it would be a surprise if York won this one.I said at the beginning of the season they were the team most likely to have a stinker of a season of all the teams tipped for the top 6. They are struggling in the halves and their pack, despite having a few recognised names at this level seems pretty soft. One thing Batley don't have is a soft pack and I expect you to bully them up front and have too much for them.

So how do you get a stream for Sundays game? Our league says to go to RFL website and I can't find any mention!!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Just booked my stream ticket, they have changed things slightly since crowds are allowed back in and it's not quite as easy to navigate.

The main thing to remember is once in via either way is to go to Book Package and there you will find the York match.

See that York have signed Tyler Hepi,  Jake Sweeting & Jamie Ellis, that'll make an interesting game a bit tougher me thinks. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

21 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

Click it and it takes you to ourleague

Thanks BB all sorted 👍

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

13 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

No kirmond, O’hagan Riley dean or kris Brining for York either 

Has O'Hagan played this season?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived