Thu 22 Jul: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/07/21 at 19:15

Just now, sweaty craiq said:

What channel is the game on?

Sky Sports Mix.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luke Yates with his first try of the season. Ken Davy enjoyed watching that.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Shocking conversion attempt. 

He's just imitating Sneyd's last go.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Will Pryce makes Leon a very proud dad. This game's see-sawing a bit, isn't it?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Satae just got skewered!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Russell hits the post again!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, MZH said:

Why is the video ref giving that after only looking at one angle in which you can't see his hands? FWIW I think it probably was a try, but you've got to look a bit closer than that.

A side-on angle would have been nice but, without that, I think it has to be given.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 tries to 3 Hudds should have a bigger lead although the final try looked suspect and McGillvary himself didn't seem to think he had scored.

I suppose it helps if you have a Huddersfield born, former Huddersfield player and current Huddersfield season ticket holder as the referee.

Don't think Hull have offered much apart from Sneyd's kicking game though.

It's been a better game than expected, the Giants are causing them problems all over the field but they need to put more pressure on in defence, they are allowing them to play as they want, tighten that up and their in with a great chance but the goalkicking might come back to bite them on the posterior, can't Goulding kick or are his legs too knackered for that?

Looks like Russell might have been winded there. Funny, I can't remember the last time I was winded, but I have perfect recall of how much I hated it.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Looks like Russell might have been winded there. Funny, I can't remember the last time I was winded, but I have perfect recall of how much I hated it.

If you watch again he's not really braced for impact and his head snaps back a bit. Can't have done his neck much good. I think that's why the doctor was on.

Just now, MZH said:

If you watch again he's not really braced for impact and his head snaps back a bit. Can't have done his neck much good. I think that's why the doctor was on.

Probably why he was being checked out, but he got a shoulder right under the diaphragm too.

Meanwhile JMcG gets what could be a hat-trick!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Russell misses the goalpost by a mile!

Huddersfield 28:16 Hull FC

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived