3players you really really want to see in the wc ?

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Most of the Aussies, I just want to see Australia over here. To pick 3 though - Tedesco, Taumalolo, Cleary - among many others. 

would love to see cleary also but doesnt he have to be operated on at the end of the season?

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

As a former back row forward it will come as bo surprise that I want to see three wrecking balls in Isaiah Papali'i, David Fifita and Viliame Kikau.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Don't want to see anyone in the WC tbh.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Hela Wigmen said:

It’s hard to narrow it down to three players. There’s plenty I want to see; The Haka, the war dances, post match Fijian hymn circle and the wheelchair game. 

am basing this on the experience of seeing greats like  meninga - brett kenny - lockyer - etc etc come and play international rl here and wondering just how different my love of the game would be had they never boarded the plane down under and come to display their awesome talents

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Arthur Mourgue and Regan Grace, to see how they fare when playing for weaker national teams as opposed to strong, club sides.

Remi Casty, for purely sentimental reasons.

4 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

for me 3 born entertainers who will make the comp light up 

1.turbo tom

2.latrell mitchell

3.brandon smith 

It will all be on TV for me so the thing I look forward to is seeing all the National teams, their different jumpers, seeing them sing their national anthems, that often is very emotional and just the intrigue of seeing all these Rugby League nations playing against each other on the other side of the world in all these new and fascinating locations I never get to see normally. There`s so much to look forward to. Please bring it on.

5 hours ago, The Rocket said:

It will all be on TV for me so the thing I look forward to is seeing all the National teams, their different jumpers, seeing them sing their national anthems, that often is very emotional and just the intrigue of seeing all these Rugby League nations playing against each other on the other side of the world in all these new and fascinating locations I never get to see normally. There`s so much to look forward to. Please bring it on.

Love it, though I expect this is the first and last time Doncaster, Coventry or Warrington will be described as fascinating. 

Archived