My one to watch

yck2017

Well my one to watch doesn't get any easier with 13 new recruits onboard, there are quite a few obvious candidates I.E. P.P.Jamie Ellis Masi Matongo Jordan Thompson,but i like the look of two or three of they younger lads Joe brown is one ,knows were the try line is just need some quality ball,Sam Davis, is another a real handful near the line and he like to win never gives up, but the one i hope to see shine is is James Glover at 6' 1'' he has a strong defence,good feet, pace , good vision and the ability to break tackles and he scores tries, so its J G. for me this season , think he will be a F.F.(starting to get the BUZZ)

On 01/01/2022 at 13:34, yck2017 said:

Well my one to watch doesn't get any easier with 13 new recruits onboard, there are quite a few obvious candidates I.E. P.P.Jamie Ellis Masi Matongo Jordan Thompson,but i like the look of two or three of they younger lads Joe brown is one ,knows were the try line is just need some quality ball,Sam Davis, is another a real handful near the line and he like to win never gives up, but the one i hope to see shine is is James Glover at 6' 1'' he has a strong defence,good feet, pace , good vision and the ability to break tackles and he scores tries, so its J G. for me this season , think he will be a F.F.(starting to get the BUZZ)

good point , long time since we had 3 out and out decent centres to choose from , hopefully our wingers will have a field day this season😀

Too many to pick from really but I’m really looking forward to seeing Ronan Michael in action. A season long loan from the Giants - hope we can keep him for the full duration. Already he has earned the plaudits for his time on loan at Swinton. Think he’ll go very well.

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

I know it's only two games in but I'm impressed by all the new lads that have played so far.

Yep, they've all looked interested for a start!

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

• 1 month later...

Archived