CC next round

Dog forever

5 minutes ago, The scrim reaper said:

What an amateur way of doing a draw with an half open bag! Would have preferred one of the other two left in the bag. I reckon it will be us or Bradford game on TV. 

I thought the Beeb were doing a 'follow a side' progress thing through the early rounds for the CC, hence your game yesterday being on iPlayer so.....

14 minutes ago, The scrim reaper said:

What an amateur way of doing a draw with an half open bag! Would have preferred one of the other two left in the bag. I reckon it will be us or Bradford game on TV. 

Yes, I think we would have had a lot better chance against one of the others.

The good news is it is at home against a side with a high away support.

Better to have a bird in the hand, two in the bush could be Catalans next round.

9 hours ago, Niels said:

Yes, I think we would have had a lot better chance against one of the others.

The good news is it is at home against a side with a high away support.

Better to have a bird in the hand, two in the bush could be Catalans next round.

So true. Its actually quite a juicy tie. Like you said fev have a good following that will put money through the turnstiles along with profits from food and drink. Let's get behind the lads and cheer them on.

Good draw for you. A decent crowd on a day with decent weather for RL and a chance to show what you can do against a top side. The 1895 Cup is less significant this year with it being at Spurs ground so you can save that special trip until later.

The distribution money from the CC is so poor at the moment that this is probably your optimum tie financially. Fev fans will take it seriously whereas SL fans don't get interested in the CC until the semi finals, if at all.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

19 hours ago, phildog said:

Home to 5 6 7 or 8.

FEV were number 4 P

11 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

I'll take Fev at home 

DON'T forget PM you got us at home week after

1 hour ago, Dog forever said:

Brilliant..... that gives us the chance to do the double over you, and really screw up you season. Onwards and upwards. 

I remember another top championship team who we played and beat on consecutive weeks on our last run to cup glory. 

Same again please 🙏

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

3 hours ago, Dog forever said:

Brilliant..... that gives us the chance to do the double over you, and really screw up you season. Onwards and upwards. 

Just like last year       

Archived