Thu 12th May: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/22 at 19:30

15 hours ago, meast said:

Whos rested players?

Both teams by the looks of things.

It looks to be a battle of who has the deepest squad and I can't really call it. I'm looking forward to it anyway. Hoping to see Matty Nicholson get a shot for us. He looks a serious prospect for the future. 

16 hours ago, meast said:

Whos rested players?

Both I think. Wigan definitely. Farrell doesn't need a rest. He can sign for Oldham anytime !.

1 hour ago, WN83 said:

Both teams by the looks of things.

It looks to be a battle of who has the deepest squad and I can't really call it. I'm looking forward to it anyway. Hoping to see Matty Nicholson get a shot for us. He looks a serious prospect for the future. 

9 minutes ago, Cw25 said:

Both I think. Wigan definitely. Farrell doesn't need a rest. He can sign for Oldham anytime !.

I was referencing @Cw25original reply which said Huddersfield 18-32 Wigan . even with the rested players.

I meant whose rested players were they referencing? and why they came to the conclusion the scoreline would possibly be different if players weren't rested?

I am looking forward to the game, to see how both squads react to making a cup final, some of the squad players in both sides could have a shout of playing at Tottenham, I think it could be a pretty open, exciting game.

• Like 1

Is Sky looking a bit CH4.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Great set moves like that is a big reason  we need scrums . Scrum tries are great 

It was well worked.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Louis Senior (or is he the junior twin? Surely they cannot both be the senior one) looks a bit awkward when he tries to put the ball down.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, andyscoot said:

Wigan are looking proper ###### at the minute.

You're not wrong.

Good 60 seconds for Greenwood there.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Absolutely outstanding stuff by that Ashworth guy. Really helped his side out there.

Just now, DavidM said:

Not exactly a classic so far 

You are being very kind

5 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Absolutely outstanding stuff by that Ashworth guy. Really helped his side out there.

Much better when he actually looked where he was passing.