Another boring weekend off coming up

RogerT

Another weekend off and yes I'll not be watching the boring Challenge Cup Final, it's now as boring as the FA cup final, the same old same no wonder a lot of neutrals are giving these fixtures the old heave ho, I suppose the redeeming thing about this years CC final is that Huddersfield are there.

This my personal opinion.  

55 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Another weekend off and yes I'll not be watching the boring Challenge Cup Final, it's now as boring as the FA cup final, the same old same no wonder a lot of neutrals are giving these fixtures the old heave ho, I suppose the redeeming thing about this years CC final is that Huddersfield are there.

This my personal opinion.  

get ont coach to Challenge cup final and 1895 final only 60 pounds coach and ticket good value

No let SL run it themselves as they want to do with anything to do with rugby in Great Britain.

• Like 1

Think the 1895 Cup will be the better game tbh

• Like 3

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Won't be boring for me. I'll be watching both games in the comfort of my own home with a few beers. Plus no Rams game on Sunday so I won't be walking around with a face like a slapped ######🤣her in doors will be happy as well,we might even be able to have a proper conversation on a Sunday evening for a change 😀 

• Like 2

Ha ha, I don't have that problem with her in doors, she doesn't do Rugby either league or Union, so win or loose I don't talk about the game.

Even when we lost and I don't mean in the recent years from 2010 onwards but from the good old days of Saturday rugby and Dewsbury had a good team I never mentioned it to her.

One year I came off nights at Armitage's Brickyard yes the same one as Geof Grayson and his dad worked at, went home a quick bath change of clothes and on the supporters bus to Whitehaven, don't remember much about the trip up, but alive and enjoyed myself coming back down.

• Like 1

On 23/05/2022 at 13:29, ginaldo said:

get ont coach to Challenge cup final and 1895 final only 60 pounds coach and ticket good value

Excellent value,its cost us £50 for coach and £50 for ticket. 

1 hour ago, Dog forever said:

Edited by BISSA...

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

1 hour ago, Dog forever said:

Does anybody out there know if I can watch the 1895 Cup on Premier sports at a later due to working.

Record it ? We recorded Leigh game. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?