Latest on development of BV Wakefield

6 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

Believe so, I think its supposed to be a hospitality suite with seats in the main stand rather than boxes per se

I believe that the conference facility faces out onto the pitch along the top too but it’s not clear on that drawing. Guess we will have to wait and see but there is a very large corporate area and kitchen. Would imagine it will double up as wedding/party rental venues and rental for training/business days. 

• Like 1

The facilities at Bloomfield rd work really well , one long room full length of the pitch , but dividable with concerteenard shutters allowing the room to be split pre match into Boardroom/corporate and main stand supporters bar , but then opened up post match for everybody to mingle , gives options on the size of room that can be rented out for functions 

Edited by GUBRATS
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

Would be interesting to hear from trin fans what you guys think success Would look like post redevelopement ie crowds etc? 

Success would be getting enough income to spend salary cap, Which I think would be very achievable with the potential for improved income streams and initially an extra 1,000 or more on the gates. If we do that, with the great production line we have going in the academy and the top quality community work the club does, we could really push on from there, both in terms of crowds and playing potential (which obviously go hand in hand ultimately).  This is why it is so frustrating to see posters such as Man of Kent and Graveyard Johnny constantly belittling the club's efforts, appearing wish the worst for Trinity and taking delight in any misfortunes or setbacks.

At the moment it's all hanging by a rapidly fraying thread. I've not (quite) given up yet. If the players want it badly enough (hard to say as it's easy to confuse lack of ability with lack of desire) and we get even our share of the luck (which we've been missing out on for some time IMO, though we need to be prepared to work to make our own luck) then we can yet survive this season. It'll be even harder next year but a new start and new optimism... If we get through that, the promised land beckons!!

• Like 3