Summer Bash Predictions

Dogstew

its their Cup Final, and we seem to struggle at the bash, 20-27 to the Rams.

( they need the points more than us )

• Thanks 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

34 - 10 to the dogs

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• RogerT changed the title to Summer Bash Predictions
6 hours ago, RPH said:

its their Cup Final, and we seem to struggle at the bash, 20-27 to the Rams.

( they need the points more than us )

I’ll go 36-20 to us… i seem to remember us been weak in certain positions when we have lost at the bash before… 

plus we will bounce back 

This depends on the bodies that turn up, energy and enthusiasm or that 5% down. Will Linners change some of those bodies for a re-fresh? We need that 100% 1st half of York not the 1st half of Widnes. Other than the Leigh game, against whom we weren't covered in glory either, Finn's got them in a better place and if we turn up at 100% we win well, anything less and we could be on the wrong end. I'll back our 100% and go 34-14.

We (Rams) consistently run out of steam in the last 15 minutes so I expect a relatively close game up to then after which your lot will pull ahead. Batley by 12.

(RPH, stop getting so arrogant - it would only be our cup final if we didn't play you 4 or 5 times every season. I know that the mighty Batley are now feared throughout the land but we can cope with the thrill, thanks.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Too easy for Batley I'm afraid. Dewsbury looked dead n buried.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

19 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Too easy for Batley I'm afraid. Dewsbury looked dead n buried.

Simple difference for me - your players looked like they wanted to be there, too many of ours looked like they would prefer to be anywhere else. The Dewsbury fans echoed those thoughts - we would like a whole load of those players to be anywhere else.

Well done, you clearly deserved it. Gilmore was a real class act today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.