RLWC Attendance-O-Meter

Just now, Cowardly Fan said:

You suggested someone thought there were 23k in the ground because that was the announced figure.

If you say so.

Enjoy the rest of your day and the other game.

12 minutes ago, Leonard said:

If you think there are 23k in that ground or anywhere near - I have a bridge to sell you.

4 minutes ago, Cowardly Fan said:

You suggested someone thought there were 23k in the ground because that was the announced figure.

3 minutes ago, Leonard said:

If you say so.

Enjoy the rest of your day and the other game.

We can all read what you wrote, so nonsense to deny it. 

Likewise.  

25 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

You were saying?

I swear some on here actually want the crowds to be poor

Yes the made up number was impressive. That game should have sold out and should have looked sold out. I swear some people on here actually believe the BS the RLWC keeps feeding them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

1 minute ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

Yes the made up number was impressive. That game should have sold out and should have looked sold out. I swear some people on here actually believe the BS the RLWC keeps feeding them.

Ok let’s get this straight you are saying the organisers are lying about it? Bearing in mind attendances include no shows.

I understand it’s made some people angry that it was a decent figure. Ive given the organisers plenty of stick on here but were now at the stage on this thread where even a good figure is getting people annoyed.

its getting silly TBH

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

They might have ‘sold’ 23,179 tickets but only about 20k turned up. The west stand was disappointingly only about half full. 

a 15% no show rate is quite something.

2 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

They might have ‘sold’ 23,179 tickets but only about 20k turned up. The west stand was disappointingly only about half full. 

That’s how most attendance figures in all sports are calculated, considering there was s rail strike planned its not surprising some didn’t show up.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Ok let’s get this straight you are saying the organisers are lying about it? Bearing in mind attendances include no shows.

I understand it’s made some people angry that it was a decent figure. Ive given the organisers plenty of stick on here but were now at the stage on this thread where even a good figure is getting people annoyed.

its getting silly TBH

I wanted it to be full. It was miles off but please continue your shilling for the organizers.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

I personally don't care if the official attendance is much higher than the number in the ground. The official attendance is the one that goes down in the history books and the one people will look up and remember in the future so it's the one that matters, not some figure a random bloke has predicted. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

That’s how most attendance figures in all sports are calculated, considering there was s rail strike planned its not surprising some didn’t show up.

Don’t disagree, just thought it was pertinent how nearly all the fans who didn’t turn up were situated in the West stand

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

If 23179 people paid to watch the game 23179 people paid.

Yup.

Would be interested to know if they all "paid" but we will never know.

Well happy with that if they did.

Just now, DoubleD said:

Don’t disagree, just thought it was pertinent how nearly all the fans who didn’t turn up were situated in the West stand

Whole rows of people who all decided to attend by train.

Ffs save your energy for when we don't sell enough tickets to start with, not this QANon stuff.

There were clearly a few no-shows but since some people first bought tickets for this game it was moved 30 miles and it eventually took place on a day where trains weren't running. 

• Like 3

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Just Browny said:

Ffs save your energy for when we don't sell enough tickets to start with, not this QANon stuff.

There were clearly a few no-shows but since some people first bought tickets for this game it was moved 30 miles and it eventually took place on a day where trains weren't running. 

True. Those folks would be missing at random though.