Shirt sponsor.

1 hour ago, Damien said:

Not sure about that but they have new training kit sponsor:

PPS were to be this yours sponsor but it seems the publicity generated from the launch hooked a much bigger fish so PPS agreed to move and cover the training kit - as per email sent out today. A two year deal of 6 figures pa has been signed today - Chester Zoo are the fans tip btw

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

PPS were to be this yours sponsor but it seems the publicity generated from the launch hooked a much bigger fish so PPS agreed to move and cover the training kit - as per email sent out today. A two year deal of 6 figures pa has been signed today - Chester Zoo are the fans tip btw

Hmm. The launch was on Thursday. We are led to believe that the launch was SO IMPRESSIVE that a new six-figure sponsor appeared for the new main jersey.

So the existing sponsors agreed to "move and cover the training kit".
Which miraculously appears, worn by the club owner, the very next day!!!! Designed, printed and shipped in less than 24 hours 🤔

Edited by The Phantom Horseman
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

6 figures?

£1000.00?

the new sponsorship deal being signed because of the launch is utter bobbins to try distract from the ridicule it’s received.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

EA05F435-51C0-46F0-B211-22CCB8E949DD.webp

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

Absolutely loving this, a cashed up Leigh attracting decent players, signing record sponsorship deals, new teams, clear strategy and creating global interest with the rebranding

Global interest 🤣

Everyone is laughing at your club. Glad you’re enjoying it.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Global interest 🤣

Everyone is laughing at your club. Glad you’re enjoying it.

Ok people outside the M62 corridor, you might say Leigh are pushing the boundaries of expansion, visionaries, disrupters pioneers, market agitators. 

I suppose Derek could have put some pictures on some trucks though.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, binosh said:

Ok people outside the M62 corridor, you might say Leigh are pushing the boundaries of expansion, visionaries, disrupters pioneers, market agitators. 

I suppose Derek could have put some pictures on some trucks though.

They’re pushing the boundaries of taste and decent design that’s for sure.

Look if Leigh fans are happy with what’s gone on over the last few days, fine. I’d be embarrassed.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Look if Leigh fans are happy with what’s gone on over the last few days, fine. I’d be embarrassed.

I'd be fuming

Just now, binosh said:

I was more upset when they changed a Marathon to a Snickers bar and made it smaller.

That's fine. One of my clubs attempted at badge change a few years ago. It was horrific, we got them to back down in hours.

53 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Reality is, there’s a badge and a shirt that people don’t like, and the shirt is likely to change based on some tweets from beaumont. And the previous badge isn’t exactly a big loss.

On the flip side, a women’s side, u15/16s side, record sponsorship from a brand that work to a much better cause than the booze, gambling, vaping sponsors that you see in club sports, and a 26 man squad announced in good time. 

5 minutes ago, phiggins said:

Reality is, there’s a badge and a shirt that people don’t like, and the shirt is likely to change based on some tweets from beaumont. And the previous badge isn’t exactly a big loss.

On the flip side, a women’s side, u15/16s side, record sponsorship from a brand that work to a much better cause than the booze, gambling, vaping sponsors that you see in club sports, and a 26 man squad announced in good time. 

Reality is your club has just changed it’s name because your owner likes big cats (although not enough to get the right one on the shirt). Changed the club colours, put a jaguars ring piece on the back of the shirt, created a logo in MS paint using clipart and had everyone in RL taking the mick.

As I say , I’d be embarrassed.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Reality is your club has just changed it’s name because your owner likes big cats (although not enough to get the right one on the shirt). Changed the club colours, put a jaguars ring piece on the back of the shirt, created a logo in MS paint using clipart and had everyone in RL taking the mick.

As I say , I’d be embarrassed.

Why?

• Haha 1